Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What channel is the basketball game on tonight?

Started by synthartist69, November 10, 2017, 05:28:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

It says SEC network plus. Is that 2078 alternative SEC channel on Cox? Just asking because the guide says off air or something to that effect, definitely not showing a Hog Game coming up. Thanks.

snf6278

I believe that is the online version under WatchESPN. Typically it will show SECalt if it's on the alternate channel.

TexArkHogFan

No TV tonight.  My local radio station that normally carries the Hogs has high school football tonight.  Last week Razorback.com carried the radio broadcast.  Does anyone know if they will carry it tonight or The Buzz or any other place I can find it online.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Nosboar Accubond

synthartist69

Sow’sEar

Yep i think the only way to watch is on the WatchESPN App

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: synthartist69 on November 10, 2017, 06:01:42 pm
Schedule says sec alternative
Not sure which schedule your looking at, but the official arkansasrazorbacks.com site says SEC+
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

synthartist69

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Soooie21

SardisHog

I make my TV the monitor and watch the game. It there a specific cable to connect a phone to the TV?
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

hawgball40

Quote from: SardisHog on November 12, 2017, 02:19:58 pm
I make my TV the monitor and watch the game. It there a specific cable to connect a phone to the TV?
you can screen mirror via bluetooth with compatible tv's. if your tv has bluetooth turn it on and a message should pop up on your phone asking if you want to screen mirror.

hawgfan4life

Dish program is displaying it on the SEC channel.

brenthog

This thread was about Samford. The game tonight (Bucknell) is on the SEC Network.

Razorbacks#1

For all, if you look at the stickied thread above, it will help you determine the broadcast for upcoming games. I will update when needed. GO HOGS!

THUNDER!

Farmer Hogget