Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MORGAN NICK / AMBER ALERT LEVEL 2...........

Started by hoglady, March 11, 2013, 05:35:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

I am bumping this again so it stays close to the top of the page.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

rhog1

This does not sound good at all. Praying that she is found safe.

Chestodrawers

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Buff

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

The_Iceman

All 25,000+ members of Hogville are united in hoping this all works out for the best. We can only hope.

Iwastherein1969

any feelings left for the poor step-father who apparently got his head blown off ? more to this story than meets the eye
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 11, 2013, 08:35:22 pm
any feelings left for the poor step-father who apparently got his head blown off ? more to this story than meets the eye

http://www.imbodenlive.com/2013/03/11/suspect-in-missing-girl-case-found-dead-in-walnut-ridge-area/

Candlelight vigil in Walnut Ridge.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 11, 2013, 08:41:38 pm
http://www.imbodenlive.com/2013/03/11/suspect-in-missing-girl-case-found-dead-in-walnut-ridge-area/
sorry but this is one of those 2 + 2 = 22 stories.....she was apparently abducted by the step-dad who later killed himself (supposedly) but the girl whom he abducted is STILL missing yet still thought to be alive ?  strange, very strange...I hope the girl is found okay....still, unless he, well, not going there...good luck law enforcement
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

pigture perfect

Ughh, I hate this. Prayers goin up tonight.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

CallThemHawgs!

Yikes... this is bizzare...

Hopefully this ends well but if the dude did commit suicide I cant see this having a happy ending...

PonderinHog

Lawrence 438 is only a mile north of town.  This guy obviously wanted to be found.  Sad day for my hometown.   Prayers for the girl and her family.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 11, 2013, 09:46:24 pm
Lawrence 438 is only a mile north of town.  This guy obviously wanted to be found.  Sad day for my hometown.   Prayers for the girl and her family.
Please keep us posted.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

cubsfan5150

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on March 11, 2013, 09:37:33 pm
Yikes... this is bizzare...

Hopefully this ends well but if the dude did commit suicide I cant see this having a happy ending...

Exactly my thoughts.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

PonderinHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 11, 2013, 09:47:35 pm
Please keep us posted.
I don't live there now.  I checked with some family and they have nothing to report at this time.

BigD94

WOO PIG!

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 12, 2013, 10:39:49 am
Word out of WR is the stepfather was found on the biological father's farm.
This is getting weirder and weirder

pigture perfect

As a parent, I can't imagine anything worse. I've lost a son in an auto accident, but this mental torment would be worse. Prayers continuing for this family.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 12, 2013, 10:39:49 am
Word out of WR is the stepfather was found on the biological father's farm.

Is the biological father a suspect?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

hoglady

Just wanted to bump this closer to the top.
I know everyone probably thinks this poor girl is dead.
But you never give up hope - so back to the top it needs to go.

oldbear

Quote from: hoglady on March 12, 2013, 03:14:11 pm
Just wanted to bump this closer to the top.
I know everyone probably thinks this poor girl is dead.
But you never give up hope - so back to the top it needs to go.

I agree completely.  Prayers sent.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 12, 2013, 01:04:10 pm
I don't think so. Needless to say the folks in LawCo are pretty shaken by all this.

Just seems like it is too coincidental.  OTOH, you'd have to be pretty stupid to leave his body not far from the car.....On your property.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

hoglady

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on March 12, 2013, 04:58:00 pm
They are dragging Black River

IF the stepfather killed her then death by his own hand was WAY too good a death for him.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: hoglady on March 12, 2013, 09:51:29 pm
IF the stepfather killed her then death by his own hand was WAY too good a death for him.

Yeah, but who killed him?  You can't make this stuff up.  Her stepfather, a suspect is found dead on the biological father's land?
Just wow!  You have to figure there's a good chance that the biological father is at the very least a suspect.

Oh, and God bless.  Prayers are sent each time I've visited this thread.
His response to me:

hoglady

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on March 12, 2013, 10:31:35 pm
Yeah, but who killed him?  You can't make this stuff up.  Her stepfather, a suspect is found dead on the biological father's land?
Just wow!  You have to figure there's a good chance that the biological father is at the very least a suspect.

Oh, and God bless.  Prayers are sent each time I've visited this thread.

I read one article where the police stated it appeared the step-father's wounds were self-inflicted but they wouldn't know for certain until autopsy, etc.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: hoglady on March 12, 2013, 10:37:26 pm
I read one article where the police stated it appeared the step-father's wounds were self-inflicted but they wouldn't know for certain until autopsy, etc.

Awwww geez.  That doesn't sound like a rational man, and it isn't good news.
His response to me:

JerryHog3

I am from Walnut Ridge.  Just thought l would say that l haven't heard anything about that being the biological fathers land.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: JerryHog3 on March 12, 2013, 10:41:48 pm
I am from Walnut Ridge.  Just thought l would say that l haven't heard anything about that being the biological fathers land.

After re-reading it, I can't find it now either.  I didn't mean to give misinformation, I honestly thought I read that in the posted article.
Dang Font Goblins!
His response to me:

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

They had helicopters flying out this morning..  Just keep praying as they drag more rivers and ditches today..

Buff

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 12, 2013, 12:38:07 pm
As a parent, I can't imagine anything worse. I've lost a son in an auto accident, but this mental torment would be worse. Prayers continuing for this family.

Smite me if you will but I question the mother's parenting skills anyway.  I read somewhere when this first started that this girl was literally in fear from her stepfather.  What mother marries or stays with a man that her kid is scared of?  The easy assumption is that the evil step-dad took her, killed her, then offed himself later.  I don't believe it can be that easy here.  Sad story, it's a beautiful girl who obviously seemed (from the picture of the vigil) to have a lot of friends/people who cared. 

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Otis

Do they need volunteers to help with the search? I'll drive up from Little Rock if they do. Don't want to make the trip only to be turned away or not be needed. Anyone know?

cmpledger

Isn't it like after the first 24 or 48 hours that most kidnap victims are found dead?

cmpledger

Quote from: razobak on March 13, 2013, 10:14:07 am
Update: 

http://www.kait8.com/story/21568161/search-continues-wednesday-for-missing-walnut-ridge-teen

Did I just read this clear? You can have your property marked off the ones to be checked as long as you call in and report that you've checked it yourself? Uhhh so basically if someone is hiding this girl at their property or her remains than all they have to do is call a hotline and have their property removed from areas to be searched

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 13, 2013, 11:47:40 am
They couldn't search inside a building without a search warrant anyway, right? This just allows farmers to help by searching their own rice fields and property.
This^^.... they need a warrant to search premises, which means they have reason to do so, they can't go door to door...

Buff

Quote from: Otis on March 13, 2013, 10:39:27 am
Do they need volunteers to help with the search? I'll drive up from Little Rock if they do. Don't want to make the trip only to be turned away or not be needed. Anyone know?

I'd go with you if I could.  I'm pretty badass at following trails in the woods.  Sadly I think it's too late to save the girl.  +1 for being willing to do more than just talk.

dacskc

Quote from: Buff on March 13, 2013, 09:47:16 am
Smite me if you will but I question the mother's parenting skills anyway.  I read somewhere when this first started that this girl was literally in fear from her stepfather.  What mother marries or stays with a man that her kid is scared of?  The easy assumption is that the evil step-dad took her, killed her, then offed himself later.  I don't believe it can be that easy here.  Sad story, it's a beautiful girl who obviously seemed (from the picture of the vigil) to have a lot of friends/people who cared. 

Sadly, there are far too many women who will put their children at risk for what they perceive to be security. When I was in HS, my younger sister was friends with a girl who was in pretty much this same situation. The mother would not listen to anybody who said a word against her husband (the girl's step-father). She had four children from a previous marriage and ignored anything and everything that people told her about this man just for the sake of his paycheck. My sister said the guy was creepy and she didn't like going over there. Family tried to talk sense into her, but they ended up moving away. My sister heard that her friend had gotten married and left the home when she was 17 or 18. (probably to get out of the house)

IDK if the mother in this case is like that or not. I suppose there are scenarios where she maybe didn't know what was going on; I heard they weren't married that long, so who knows? Maybe she was just beginning to suspect something wasn't right? I will never understand people who choose to endanger their children so they can have money, companionship, or whatever. Hopefully, this mother didn't know...for the sake of the safety of her other kids (if she has any).

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I must have missed something. Was her mother at home when she was removed from the house?  Details seemed difficult to understand. I was reading while driving though.

All my thoughts and prayers for this young lady and her family.  Hope she is found soon and healthy.
Let's make some waves.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: dacskc on March 13, 2013, 01:25:15 pm
Sadly, there are far too many women who will put their children at risk for what they perceive to be security. When I was in HS, my younger sister was friends with a girl who was in pretty much this same situation. The mother would not listen to anybody who said a word against her husband (the girl's step-father). She had four children from a previous marriage and ignored anything and everything that people told her about this man just for the sake of his paycheck. My sister said the guy was creepy and she didn't like going over there. Family tried to talk sense into her, but they ended up moving away. My sister heard that her friend had gotten married and left the home when she was 17 or 18. (probably to get out of the house)

IDK if the mother in this case is like that or not. I suppose there are scenarios where she maybe didn't know what was going on; I heard they weren't married that long, so who knows? Maybe she was just beginning to suspect something wasn't right? I will never understand people who choose to endanger their children so they can have money, companionship, or whatever. Hopefully, this mother didn't know...for the sake of the safety of her other kids (if she has any).

Anyway, glad the Mom got brought up because I've been wondering about that situation myself.
His response to me:

dacskc

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on March 13, 2013, 01:31:01 pm
I must have missed something. Was her mother at home when she was removed from the house?  Details seemed difficult to understand. I was reading while driving though.

All my thoughts and prayers for this young lady and her family.  Hope she is found soon and healthy.

What I heard (if that report was correct) was that the mother woke up at 4:30 am to find that her husband wasn't in bed so she got up and checked in her daughter's room and she was gone too. She heard her husband pull up to the house and went outside to tell him the girl was gone, and the husband said he would go to the police station. That was the last time he was heard from by anyone (never went to police station).

ur

http://wreg.com/2013/03/11/suspect-in-kidnapping-case-found-dead-search-for-teen-continues/

The search for Sidney started Sunday morning around 4:30 a.m.

Her mother, Denise Cornell, told News Channel 3 she woke up in the middle night and her husband wasn't there, "I went to my sons' rooms and they were there. Then I went to Sidney's room and she was not there."

A few minutes later she said her husband pulled up the driveway.

"I told him Sidney was gone and she was missing," she said. "He told me bull ****.  He put the car in reverse and he backed out of our driveway."

It was the last time he was seen until he was found shot to death Monday.

"It appears at this time that it was self-inflicted," Sheriff Dotson said.

Cornell became the prime suspect in Sidney's disappearance on Sunday. His wife said Cornell's behavior toward her daughter had recently become possessive.

"He had to be with her constantly," she said."He would not let her talk to her friends."

Quote from: ur on March 13, 2013, 03:11:45 pm
http://wreg.com/2013/03/11/suspect-in-kidnapping-case-found-dead-search-for-teen-continues/

Her mother, Denise Cornell, told News Channel 3 she woke up in the middle night and her husband wasn't there, "I went to my sons' rooms and they were there. Then I went to Sidney's room and she was not there."

"I told him Sidney was gone and she was missing," she said. "He told me bull ****.  He put the car in reverse and he backed out of our driveway."

Cornell became the prime suspect in Sidney's disappearance on Sunday. His wife said Cornell's behavior toward her daughter had recently become possessive.

"He had to be with her constantly," she said."He would not let her talk to her friends."

Look I am not pointing fingers or playing blame game, but if I read that correctly.  "He (stepdad) had to be with her constantly and wouldn't let her talk to her friends?"  Mom wouldn't find that odd?  There are almost always signs and indicators.  Even more so when under the same roof.

This pisses me off on soooooooo many levels!
Let's make some waves.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

March 13, 2013, 03:21:42 pm #46 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 08:36:36 pm by SooiecidetillNuttgone
Quote from: ur on March 13, 2013, 03:11:45 pm

Just have a few questions.

1)  He managed to leave the house while abducting the girl and the Mother didn't wake up by this commotion?

2)  He managed to leave the house in a vehicle and that didn't wake wifey up either?  Maybe not on this one.

3)  When he came back, where was the girl?  Was she already placed somewhere?

I think he did it, but those are just a few questions off the top of my head.

1)  Did he trick the girl into leaving somehow, so the exit was quiet?

2)  Is the wife a relatively sound sleeper so when he got out of bed so cautiously it didn't wake her up?

3)  Did he in fact, have her located somewhere else at the time he came back home?

4)  Obviously he was very troubled if he did in fact commit suicide, so I guess he didn't just try to abduct her and flee across the country to various locations until caught.

Too many questions, and the longer this takes, the fewer the answers.

EDIT:
My sincere best wishes to the family, but especially to the girl.
His response to me:

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on March 13, 2013, 01:54:22 pm
Anyway, glad the Mom got brought up because I've been wondering about that situation myself.

The mom was the point I was hinting at earlier, but obviously I don't know the family and didn't want to jump to any conclusions on here.  But yeah.  Sounds like a case of turning blind eye, deaf ear, and cold heart.
Let's make some waves.

ur

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201653

There is a discussion on here about, in the past, the stepdad giving her alcohol and pills until she passed out. I think some of the info came from fb pages that have been locked. I can't confirm any of this but I see a lot of red flags that really disturb me.

I hope I'm wrong but I think he was trying to sneak back into the house so when they discovered her missing the next morning, he could act like he wasn't a part of it. The mom was awake and he freaked and left. 

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ur on March 13, 2013, 03:36:56 pm
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201653

There is a discussion on here about, in the past, the stepdad giving her alcohol and pills until she passed out. I think some of the info came from fb pages that have been locked. I can't confirm any of this but I see a lot of red flags that really disturb me.

I hope I'm wrong but I think he was trying to sneak back into the house so when they discovered her missing the next morning, he could act like he wasn't a part of it. The mom was awake and he freaked and left. 

Thanks for the  posting.  Found some interesting thiings, but just too extensive to read all the posts.  Would take hours.

And yes, your theory seems to be the prevailing one.
His response to me: