Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Troy James wavering?

Started by The_Boot_stops_here, January 27, 2017, 05:56:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

factchecker

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 06:31:47 pm
Being a fact checker I would have figured you would have known Wilson was a 2* and wisky went to 3 straight rose bowls.  Not sure what is so sarcastic or rise worthy that would be??  Google is your friend

Not questioning your info but rather your motivation.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on January 28, 2017, 06:29:46 pm
He is being sarcastic.  He is trying to get a rise out of people.

Yeah, he's definitely going to have to up his game to get to HogIntegrity's level.

JackJohnson

Quote from: factchecker on January 28, 2017, 06:33:25 pm
Not questioning your info but rather your motivation.

Ok good deal!  I was going to go and add some google search  links with that info for you so that saved me some trouble

870hogfan

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 06:35:39 pm
Ok good deal!  I was going to go and add some google search  links with that info for you so that saved me some trouble

Cool

HogFoo

Is this the kid that after he committed that he made a video about arkansas?   
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Raiserback

Looks like James shot up over 300 spots in the 247 composite rankings just by signing with OU...

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Raiserback on February 01, 2017, 11:12:59 pm
Looks like James shot up over 300 spots in the 247 composite rankings just by signing with OU...
that's freaking hilarious! Dude is not that good.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jackflash

he the player I hated we missed on

hawginbigd1

February 02, 2017, 10:27:15 am #258 Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:39:09 am by hawginbigd1
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 02, 2017, 12:21:43 am
that's freaking hilarious! Dude is not that good.
We will see, IMO huge upside and we didn't replace him. His size and athleticism does not grow on trees.

Also if we had held him, I would have 0 complaints about this class. A big DL or 2 is the only thing missing from this class IMO. Maybe took 1 or 2 more WR's than needed.

colbs

That's why you have to take recruiting rankings with a grain of salt.  Just because a player commits or signs with another school doesn't make him better.  He probably should have been ranked around there to begin with.

onebadrubi

lol all you can do is laugh at that

3kgthog

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 06:16:27 pm
Ever heard of JJ Watt or Russell Wilson?  Both 2* who helped him go to 3 Rose Bowls.  So yea, he has the track record

You do realize Wilson wasn't a BB recruit, right? Bielema benefited from another coach molding him into the graduate transfer he became.

Other than JJ Watt (a statistical outlier), what do you have? BB is what his Arkansas record with those "diamonds in the rough" says he is.

ricepig

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 02, 2017, 11:27:28 am
You do realize Wilson wasn't a BB recruit, right? Bielema benefited from another coach molding him into the graduate transfer he became.

Other than JJ Watt (a statistical outlier), what do you have? BB is what his Arkansas record with those "diamonds in the rough" says he is.

I guess you can read through this and figure out which guys played for him. It may be more of a "Wisco" thing, but several have.

http://onwisconsin.uwalumni.com/features/walk-ons-despite-the-odds/