Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pelphrey jobs...

Started by chortle, January 17, 2011, 08:58:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chortle

Okay, so I am getting the itch again. This is a formal call for all Hogville photoshoppers to come up with "chops" of what job Pelphrey will be doing once he is shown the door.

DEVICEHIGH

He could replace Dorsey on "Alaskan Gold Rush"
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

chortle

chortle

chortle

chortle

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

chortle

SteveInArk

Good stuff you have started with, chortle.  ;D

nohuddle

SteveInArk

SteveInArk

JDMHAWG

bphi11ips

Photoshop Pelphrey with white hair and a bowl haircut and see what you get.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

chortle

Quote from: bphi11ips on February 06, 2011, 08:57:43 am
Photoshop Pelphrey with white hair and a bowl haircut and see what you get.

You don't even have to photoshop that one. Just insert your favorite pic of Sunshine Schaeffer.

SteveInArk

February 09, 2011, 11:42:02 pm #16 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:41:51 am by SteveInArk
How about a key position with the NHTSA?
(edit for newer version)

Bookmama

Well you all made me laugh or at least smile.  I have to confess that I think my favorite one might be holding the bucket behind the elephant.  And the little Orphan Annie one made me.... well, just a bit uncomfortable, perhaps because I used to like some of the songs in the musical.

Anyone care to add a late entry??

SteveInArk

With UALR making the Big Dance ....

porkers15

Well, you definitely have the "dummy" part down!!!b
The Deep South has a completely different history, both good and bad, that is fascinating for everybody. It makes people work together who usually don't, and that sounds like a cliche in so many ways, but it actually happened... and it happened because of a beautiful idea.

HoustonwehaveaProblem

Quote from: SteveInArk on January 18, 2011, 02:58:22 pm
Career on Broadway?

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! I literally just laugh so loud my son woke up!

dropkickd9

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

SteveInArk

So, the die is cast ...  And we now know what the future holds for CJP, now that he has left Arkansas.  Back to Gator country, working as an assistant for his old boss, Billy Donovan.... Crikey!!!!!

PennHOG

"Just a little off the top Mr. Donovan?"

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Bookmama

Quote from: PennHOG on April 07, 2011, 02:09:56 pm
Acting!

My new favorite -- the expressions match so well! 

Keep them coming..... some humor never gets old.