Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

a nephew of mine

Started by gmarv, October 07, 2015, 12:33:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarv

this is a nephew of mine.hard to tell about the competition he is playing against.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/ethan-reid/5jw2ji-8EeS00gAmVebEWg/default.htm

PorkRinds

He plays OT and OG?  Seems a bit small for OL.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 07, 2015, 12:42:04 pm
He plays OT and OG?  Seems a bit small for OL.

He doesn't graduate until 2017.  He's got a year to grow. Hard to tell until then.

Gmarv, just tell him to keep working out and eat right and go to all the camps that he can.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

gmarv

he lives in colorado we don,t get to seem him much.he says his plan is to get his weight up to 265-270 by his senior year.he also wants to do a camp at the U of A this next summer.hope he gets to.i don,t have a clue how he projects as a college recruit.

i just some on here would find it interesting.

Hogcules

Living in Colorado I found it interesting. I think the level of play in the state us getting better.

Hogcules

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

gmarv

Quote from: Hogcules on October 07, 2015, 04:19:07 pm
Living in Colorado I found it interesting. I think the level of play in the state us getting better.
he also said that dan skipper played at another school in his district and that skipper was a high school legend up there.and of course he thinks the hogs should replace one colorado boy with another.hes just a good kid,i hope he get to have his choice in what he does after high school.

Hogcules

I'll be rooting for him. My kids wants to play for the Hogs too, but he's just a freshman. We'll see where he's at in a couple of years. I'll keep my ear to the ground on your nephew.

gmarv

thanks hogcules i,ll definitely be pulling for your kid also.

ridgehog23

I've got a nephew in Philadelphia ms that's 6'1", 170#,and runs a 4.6. He's a safety

greasy_corner

Looks good gmarv.  He'll be playing on Saturdays. 

gmarv

Quote from: greasy_corner on October 07, 2015, 08:48:53 pm
Looks good gmarv.  He'll be playing on Saturdays. 
thanks for the words of encouragement.
Quote from: ridgehog23 on October 07, 2015, 08:16:33 pm
I've got a nephew in Philadelphia ms that's 6'1", 170#,and runs a 4.6. He's a safety
sounds like he has potential,do you get to watch him play?

GolfnHog

gmarv- as The Chief stated, work hard, eat right and realize a great dream comes w/ the commitment to see it to fruition and tell him to get into as many camps around his area as he can so he can get his name out there. Best wishes to your nephew.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

ridgehog23

Been to one game, wife watches on computer most Friday nights.

gmarv

Quote from: GolfnHog on October 08, 2015, 06:13:44 pm
gmarv- as The Chief stated, work hard, eat right and realize a great dream comes w/ the commitment to see it to fruition and tell him to get into as many camps around his area as he can so he can get his name out there. Best wishes to your nephew.
thanks for the kind words,i,m sure he will take them to heart.
Quote from: ridgehog23 on October 08, 2015, 10:50:56 pm
Been to one game, wife watches on computer most Friday nights.
i,ll be wishing him well.