Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog commitments react to win over Vols

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 03, 2015, 11:24:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackflash

longtimeHogfan

Richard.....are we on any Juco running backs out there that could supplement and complement RWIII next year?  Good chance we could see both AC and J-will gone. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

lefty08

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on October 04, 2015, 03:38:22 pm
Richard.....are we on any Juco running backs out there that could supplement and complement RWIII next year?  Good chance we could see both AC and J-will gone.

Agim
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

JaketheSnake

lefty08

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 04, 2015, 05:45:51 pm
Not real promising.

If not for you expecting bad news, That quote would be normal. Its not unusual for high school kids to not watch football on TV

Quote doesnt mean anything in regards to his committment to the Hogs
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

greenie

Quote from: lefty08 on October 04, 2015, 06:04:33 pm
If not for you expecting bad news, That quote would be normal. Its not unusual for high school kids to not watch football on TV

this^^^

zane

RIP LSUfan

aloha_kid

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 04, 2015, 05:45:51 pm
Not real promising. 

Yeah ... teenager not at home on a Saturday night to watch a football game?  Yeah real weird huh?   I don't suppose he might:

1.  Have a job,
2.  Have some friends he hangs out with
3.  Has a girlfriend

Relax folks teens don't tend to hang out at home on the weekend.

widespreadsooie

Harris only has two other power 5 offers anyways. No reason to look at his quote negatively.

Ray Piggers

Quote from: aloha_kid on October 04, 2015, 07:42:28 pm
Yeah ... teenager not at home on a Saturday night to watch a football game?  Yeah real weird huh?   I don't suppose he might:

1.  Have a job,
3.  Has a girlfriend

Quote from: zane on October 04, 2015, 07:32:30 pm
Oh good grief
Quote from: lefty08 on October 04, 2015, 06:04:33 pm

This is why I found it a bit odd.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=600309.0

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

yraciv

Quote from: aloha_kid on October 04, 2015, 07:42:28 pm

1.  Have a job,
3.  Has a girlfriend

Maybe in typical situation that would be the thought process, but De'Jon has had a lot of questionable quotes & events happen in recent weeks that makes us question his commitment.

Dominicanhog

When I was a kid, if the Hogs were on, I was watching... I made the party around the team... if I was signing with a team, I'd be watching.. but thats just me.

Fayettetopia

Quote from: yraciv on October 04, 2015, 09:27:26 pm
Maybe in typical situation that would be the thought process, but De'Jon has had a lot of questionable quotes & events happen in recent weeks that makes us question his commitment.
Such as?

lefty08

Quote from: yraciv on October 04, 2015, 09:27:26 pm

I havent seen 1 quote from him. all that has been discussed here is a tweet by Divinity stating they should play together. People run with that as if its something bad for Arkansas

yraciv

Quote from: lefty08 on October 05, 2015, 06:43:01 pm
I havent seen 1 quote from him. all that has been discussed here is a tweet by Divinity stating they should play together. People run with that as if its something bad for Arkansas

This is a quote about him saying he didn't watch. A week earlier he raved about his Oregon visit, and then there was the Divinity thing.  I'm not saying he is bailing right away, but he clearly isn't a guy that is all in at this point.

lefty08

Quote from: yraciv on October 06, 2015, 11:05:04 am
This is a quote about him saying he didn't watch. A week earlier he raved about his Oregon visit, and then there was the Divinity thing.  I'm not saying he is bailing right away, but he clearly isn't a guy that is all in at this point.

You are reaching