Interesting -

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, October 02, 2015, 09:23:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Snapped this photo this morning
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

JaketheSnake

Arkamedes

Is this the first time a Hogville thread has been derailed by the OP?  ??? ;)
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

outlawhogeywells

OK picture did not come through for me?

RazorPiggie

Hog_Swanson

Or anyone else for that matter.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

King Kong

Interesting that we have a top 20-25 ish recruiting class? That's pretty common. This year we probably finish outside of that due to a low # of scholarships.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: King Kong on October 02, 2015, 10:23:34 am
Interesting that we have a top 20-25 ish recruiting class? That's pretty common. This year we probably finish outside of that due to a low # of scholarships.

I bet we sign pretty close to 25 again this year.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RazorPiggie

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 02, 2015, 10:32:45 am
okay...

Picture still isn't showing up Bionic. Everyone is confused what this interesting thing is you are talking about.

The Hogfather

ricepig

Hog_Swanson

Da picture, Da picture, where's the picture? ;D

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

King Kong

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 02, 2015, 10:26:29 am
I bet we sign pretty close to 25 again this year.

Maybe, but we won't be sure of that until the end of the season.

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

The above is the picture he was trying to load.

The Hogfather

X

Above is what he was trying to post.

Pathological

Wow, so Bigfoot IS real!!!  Awesome pic bro!

bigdaddyhawg

Too, bad, cause if ESPN (any of the egg heads up there in CONN) thinks we're "whatever", it means we are "whatever", because those guys are gods.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Hakuna Matata

How are we meeting needs? We still have the same head coach.

sickboy

Most tension I've ever seen in a thread. The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts.

BatesvilleHOG

Bionic told us he snapped the photo this morning.. so why does everyone ask if the picture is broke?

The_Iceman

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on October 02, 2015, 01:34:41 pm
Bionic told us he snapped the photo this morning.. so why does everyone ask if the picture is broke?

Because it is not showing up for some people, like myself. That is why I reposted the picture.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 02, 2015, 01:37:59 pm
Because it is not showing up for some people, like myself. That is why I reposted the picture.

How do we know that you aren't just making stuff up?  Not sure if I trust you.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

WildRazorback

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 02, 2015, 10:55:07 am

I like Tom Luginbill and I'm glad Arkansas is getting some recognition in its recruiting efforts; however, I can't really agree with that assessment. I know he is basing his decision on our commited O-lineman and O-lineman, but we are still thin at linebacker with one of our commits wavering it seems like and, in addition, the two highest running backs on our board are almost certainly gone. We are doing well, but #2 in the country as far as meeting our needs is a stretch to say the least.. Unless of course he knows something we don't :P

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 02, 2015, 01:37:59 pm
went way over your head there, thanks for reposting the pic.

Oklahawg

For a fanbase that has long had an inferiority complex about recruiting rankings...any time you hit the top 5 in some favorable metric you have to be pleased.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

That's a cool pic of an x in a box.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Ray Piggers

So, what is the picture of?
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

sickboy

What is it?!?!? I can't see it. I'm jpg blind.

lefty08

It's apparent how many people read responses now and how many people just read the original post. Haha
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Ray Piggers

Quote from: lefty08 on October 03, 2015, 06:59:58 am
It's apparent how many people read responses now and how many people just read the original post. Haha

Why?

sickboy

In case anyone was curious because none of the pics were loading in the thread -- it's a picture of Tom Lugginbil's Top 2016 recruiting classes broken down into two categories. Top 5 classes by rankings and Top 5 classes by meeting a team's needs. He has Arkansas' class as the #2 class in the country so far for meeting the needs of the team.

It's a bit of good publicity for our recruiting.

SPAL

No problems seeing it here.

Ray Piggers

Quote from: sickboy on October 05, 2015, 12:45:35 am
In case anyone was curious because none of the pics were loading in the thread -- it's a picture of Tom Lugginbil's Top 2016 recruiting classes broken down into two categories. Top 5 classes by rankings and Top 5 classes by meeting a team's needs. He has Arkansas' class as the #2 class in the country so far for meeting the needs of the team.

It's a bit of good publicity for our recruiting.

Finally.

Thank you +1

Pig in the Pokey

amazing how many of you are on ancient PCs.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang