Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Must see Jordan Jones video

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 30, 2015, 12:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

King Kong

I don't understand how he isn't a 4 star.

sickboy

Wow. That felt like a camera trick.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Man I keep telling my self no way lol.  He doesn't even start running prob until it gets to the 35 or so.   I'm gonna say this has never happened.  Lets see if we can get this guy with some pub on yahoo/rivals or something. 

jackflash

we need to get three more kids with this kind of speed this year

Kevin

can he play linebacker.

i am kidding
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SemperFi

Very impressive! Cannot wait to see what he brings to the table when he starts catching passes as a Razorback.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jackflash on October 01, 2015, 09:31:53 am
we need to get three more kids with this kind of speed this year

I'd say more than that!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi