Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highlight Videos

Started by jcul28, September 26, 2015, 10:39:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jcul28

Couple kids from small 3A schools in Oklahoma that are worth watching their highlights. I mentioned one last year as being the best player on the field in every game he played.
Shane Moore-5'11" 210. 4.56 SR.RB/LB- Eufaula High School- Eufaula, Ok. Kid plays hard. Loves contact, good speed and plays behind one of the smallest offensive lines in Oklahoma 3A. Had 17 carries for 224 yards last night. 80 yard KOR for a TD as well. Had only played the last 2 games(38-353 5 TDs).

Another one from class 3A in Oklahoma. Drew Dan- 6'2" 180 4.4-SR.WR/CB- Checotah High School. Checotah, Ok. Kid high points the ball, very good speed and again, likes to hit. Going into last night he had 21 catches for 430 yards and 6tds. His team won last night 41-34 with 925 yards total offense in the game. Unsure of his individual stats but I'm sure he got his.

Both kids are getting "some" looks but for small town 3A kids, their highlights are fun to watch.

hawgdavis

jcul28

Quote from: hawgdavis on September 26, 2015, 05:21:49 pm
Chub was from a 2A school

Yes sir. I just noted the "small school" because so many always question the competition.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: jcul28 on September 26, 2015, 10:39:24 am
Couple kids from small 3A schools in Oklahoma that are worth watching their highlights. I mentioned one last year as being the best player on the field in every game he played.
Shane Moore-5'11" 210. 4.56 SR.RB/LB- Eufaula High School- Eufaula, Ok. Kid plays hard. Loves contact, good speed and plays behind one of the smallest offensive lines in Oklahoma 3A. Had 17 carries for 224 yards last night. 80 yard KOR for a TD as well. Had only played the last 2 games(38-353 5 TDs).

Another one from class 3A in Oklahoma. Drew Dan- 6'2" 180 4.4-SR.WR/CB- Checotah High School. Checotah, Ok. Kid high points the ball, very good speed and again, likes to hit. Going into last night he had 21 catches for 430 yards and 6tds. His team won last night 41-34 with 925 yards total offense in the game. Unsure of his individual stats but I'm sure he got his.

Both kids are getting "some" looks but for small town 3A kids, their highlights are fun to watch.
Some very good players come from small schools.   I love my RBs to be in the 5'10 range who can make quick cuts and make people miss.   Didn't the Selman brothers come from Eufaula?

jcul28

Selmon brothers are from Eufaula. Yes.

jcul28

Wanted to add a tidbit from last night. Moore had 30 carries for 306 yards and 4 touchdowns. Also added another 75 yard kickoff return for a td in a 51-21 win.(68 carries for 659 yards on the season)This following a 2400 yard rushing year last year.

jackflash

I would to see a RB at Arkansas with 4'3 speed nothing against this kid

jcul28

21 carries for 406 and 6 TDs last night. Another 60 yard punt return for a td as well. This kid is legit. Sees the whole before its there, initiates contact on short runs and runs by people when he gets the seam. 4.56 speed isn't flashy on paper but he is as fast with pads as without. Kid is over 1000 yards in 4 games this year.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: jcul28 on October 10, 2015, 12:12:09 pm
21 carries for 406 and 6 TDs last night. Another 60 yard punt return for a td as well. This kid is legit. Sees the whole before its there, initiates contact on short runs and runs by people when he gets the seam. 4.56 speed isn't flashy on paper but he is as fast with pads as without. Kid is over 1000 yards in 4 games this year.
Have their coaches sent any video to the Arkansas?   Hope they are shopping him around.

jcul28

I would be lying if I said either way. I don't personally know him or the coaching staff.  I know some schools have been looking at him including OU but again, I don't know that answer unfortunately. Just fun to watch him play.