Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new commit

Started by BornaHog, September 25, 2015, 02:17:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BornaHog

Keil Pollard just committed to the HOGS   

Per his twitter.
Kiel pollard ‏@biggtime_2 3m3 minutes ago

I am more then happy and blessed to say I will be attending the University of Arkansas for the next 4 years! ⚪️🔴⚪️🔴🐗 #hognation
1 retweet 2 favorites
Kiel pollard retweeted
Chad Simmons ‏@ChadSimmons_ Sep 16

#Arkansas signed his teammate in 2015. Will the #Hogs get him in 2016? Visiting this weekend. http://at.scout.com/1FhqyVj 
Kiel pollard, Colquitt County High, Dudley E. Dawson and 2 others
Embedded image permalink

WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

jry04

Nice to get some good news after the last few weeks. He should be a good one.

Ā 

Steef

YES!!

Thank you, Lord!!

WPS!!

Nosboar Accubond

WR with offers from Cal and Cinci? Heck yes sign'em up! WooPig  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawginbigd1

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:WPS!

HogFansReunited

Great news, welcome to Razorback Nation!  I guess that puts us at 15, do we still think we only take 18 or 19 this year? 
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

TomBigBeeHog

Congrats Kiel! Glad you're a Hog!  8) ;D :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: HogFansReunited on September 25, 2015, 02:25:31 pm
Great news, welcome to Razorback Nation!  I guess that puts us at 15, do we still think we only take 18 or 19 this year?
I think we definitely end up taking 20+

The_Iceman

Recruited as an athlete. What positions does that include? WR, RB, and DB/OLB?

colbs

I wonder if they still take Isaiah Graham if he wants to commit now?

ricepig

Quote from: colbs on September 25, 2015, 02:54:56 pm
I wonder if they still take Isiah Graham if he wants to commit now?

Yes

WooPig90

Yes, pollard was recruited as an athlete so theres a good chance he ends up as a DB

The_Iceman

Quote from: WooPig90 on September 25, 2015, 03:01:13 pm
Yes, pollard was recruited as an athlete so theres a good chance he ends up as a DB

Depends on which height and weight Pollard actually is. We all know how quickly 6'0" 210lb can turn into 6'2" 225lb when these guys are trying to sell recruits to the fans. He could be a nice hybrid OLB to help us against spread teams.

Ā 

Scott7703

Quote from: WooPig90 on September 25, 2015, 03:01:13 pm

I'm not sure where you put a kid with his speed?

OLDHOG

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 25, 2015, 03:12:03 pm
I imagine the coaches know.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

WooPig90

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 25, 2015, 03:12:03 pm

He runs a 4.6...not blazing speed or anything

The_Iceman

Quote from: WooPig90 on September 25, 2015, 04:23:14 pm
He runs a 4.6...not blazing speed or anything

His video showed he moved very well on the field.

WooPig90

ifghog

Welcome aboard KIEL!!! WPS!

Scott7703

Quote from: OLDHOG on September 25, 2015, 03:59:08 pm
I imagine the coaches know.

I sure hope they do. Appears them and the central Florida coaches were both in love.

Wonder if the 18-20 number that was bantered about is still the target number for players this year.

razorhog52

I know we like to make recruits LBs on here but this kid could make a DJ Williams type TE. He is already 225. 6'2 245 could be a great match up for us.

HogWall Jackson

That answer is not forthcoming anytime soon.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 25, 2015, 04:48:04 pm
His video showed he moved very well on the field.

Hmm, I just watched a HUDL clip from this year and actually thought opposite. He wasn't exactly pulling away from the defense. Maybe it was just a bad clip.

Ā 

regi

6-2 228 already, doubt he stays at WR. HB, TE or LB most likely.

Pig in the Pokey

in that video he says he loved that adrian peterson went to Arkansas. #RBU, Baby!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! Ā„420Ā„   Ā«roastin da bomb in fayettenamĀ» Purspirit Gang

redeye

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 25, 2015, 07:03:48 pm
in that video he says he loved that adrian peterson went to Arkansas. #RBU, Baby!

When Pollard is done at Arkansas, I bet his career stats surpass Peterson's at Arkansas.

Any takers?   ;D

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Pollard.  Wooo Pig! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

nwahogfan1

He is an excellent size kid with excellent athletic ability so I wonder if he is being recruited as an Athlete or just as a WR?

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 25, 2015, 07:03:48 pm

Quote from: redeye on September 25, 2015, 08:19:39 pm
When Pollard is done at Arkansas, I bet his career stats surpass Peterson's at Arkansas.

Any takers?   ;D

Ah...no, but we were in AD's final five.  There was this instate kid that I doubt we would have gotten (a year or two behind AD) if we had landed AD.  Kid named McFadden that had pretty good stats at Arkansas though.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

MissippHog

Awesome!  Welcome aboard Keil  :razorback:

MissippHog

Quote from: flippinhogmana on September 26, 2015, 07:47:23 am
Ah...no, but we were in AD's final five.  There was this instate kid that I doubt we would have gotten (a year or two behind AD) if we had landed AD.  Kid named McFadden that had pretty good stats at Arkansas though.
Is that correct?  I was always under the impression that DMAC was going to Arkansas regardless. 

secneahog

Nice one here.  Athletic lber. 

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

tophawg19

he reminds me of Jamal Anderson when he arrived here . a bit large for WR who became a star at DE . he might follow in those foot steps as a DE/LB or may become a BOO Williams type WR
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Peppa Pig

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 25, 2015, 04:59:03 pm

Wonder if the 18-20 number that was bantered about is still the target number for players this year.

I think that number will change dramatically based on the results of this season.  We will see more turnover than expected as more kids "decide to transfer".  I wouldn't be surprised at all if we sign close to a full class as this staff gets more desperate to see some positive results.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: MissippHog on September 26, 2015, 08:06:36 am
Is that correct?  I was always under the impression that DMAC was going to Arkansas regardless. 

DMAC was coming regardless.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hawgmasta

Great news after a rough few weeks! A kid with offers from all over in GA commits to us. I guess as long as we don't completely bomb kids know we are building something.

Dare I say Fullback since this offense performs it's best whenever we have a great one?
6-1 or so and could easily get to 235 pounds or above with 4.6 speed?! Also obviously has soft hands; sounds like a perfect FB to me.

FoozeyHog

Thinking this kid is way too athletic to keep at fb. Plus we have a fb in this class. With limited scholarships the staff likely has different plans in mind.  He will redshirt and get some workouts in to find the best position for him to succeed.
MODERATORS: they can move in and out of any users still hard-wired to their system. Inside the Hogville forums, they are everyone, and they are no one! We have survived by hiding from them and by running from them, but they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

I won't lie to you: every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a moderator has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen a moderator punch through a concrete wall, users have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air - yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules, because of that! they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be! -foozey

Hawgvillain

Quote from: MissippHog on September 26, 2015, 08:06:36 am
A guy that has 'Arkansas Bred', 'LR', '501 Boy', and the hog logo tattooed on him was never leaving the state.

hawgmasta

Quote from: FoozeyHog on September 29, 2015, 03:59:50 am
Thinking this kid is way too athletic to keep at fb. Plus we have a fb in this class. With limited scholarships the staff likely has different plans in mind.  He will redshirt and get some workouts in to find the best position for him to succeed.

I forgot about the kid from Missouri; so he is being recruited to play fullback correct?

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: redeye on September 25, 2015, 08:19:39 pm

Any takers?   ;D
That's a guarantee.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

King Kong

Quote from: Hawgvillain on September 29, 2015, 04:08:38 am
A guy that has 'Arkansas Bred', 'LR', '501 Boy', and the hog logo tattooed on him was never leaving the state.

I remember a poster last year saying the same thing about Gragg in the summer and he got blasted on this board.

Then Gragg committed after a summer of rumors he wasn't coming. So I agree with your post

nwahogfan1

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 25, 2015, 02:38:57 pm
Recruited as an athlete. What positions does that include? WR, RB, and DB/OLB?

I would love for him to be a STUD OLB.   We need play makers over there who are good athletes and also have Football smarts.

ARtillahog

Quote from: hawgmasta on September 29, 2015, 11:25:56 am
I forgot about the kid from Missouri; so he is being recruited to play fullback correct?

Correct.

ballhogger

I am sort of curious as to what they are thinking on this one.  I don't think he is a receiver or DB.  I think some one said it earlier, maybe a TE or outside backer.  I don't know how physical he is though.  Sometimes on Defense you have to be a little crazy to be really good.

jackflash

I think we going to taking over 20 kids. We are on to many talented prospect not to