Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Following recruits season stats

Started by Bowfishinghogfan, September 19, 2015, 01:39:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowfishinghogfan

Is there a thread on here where our top recruits stats are posted. Im sure there is somewhere but I don't spend a lot of time in recruiting.

Wildhog

Read on another board that Damarea Crockett has 125 yds and two TD's on his first four carries.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

pigskenG

IMO, I don't think we need another WR. We need two or three each of rb's, OL, and linebackers ... all 4* or 5* guys please. We would look like a much better team. Sure would be nice to recruit like Ala, Au, LSU, A&M, OM, TN, GA, FL for a change. We seem to recruit like the Kentucky of the West. I think we do more with what we have than just about any team in the SEC. Love my Razorbacks, but I'm ready to be able to read the Sunday sports page again.    Beat A&M .

tophawg19

looking at him , i don't see a WR . I see a DE/LB. He reminds me of Jamal Anderson who also came as a big WR .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ricepig

2017 WR Jonathan Adams of Jonesboro, 11 catches 261 yards 3 TD's, in the third qt.

Scott7703

Quote from: Wildhog on September 25, 2015, 07:39:51 pm
Read on another board that Damarea Crockett has 125 yds and two TD's on his first four carries.

This guy should have an offer. As much trouble as we are having picking up a rb commit I would be thrilled to have him on board now.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 25, 2015, 10:13:24 pm

This guy should have an offer. As much trouble as we are having picking up a rb commit I would be thrilled to have him on board now.

Who would have thought we'd struggle so much attracting RB's.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Scott7703

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 25, 2015, 10:33:34 pm
Who would have thought we'd struggle so much attracting RB's.

I figured they would be lined up and we would choose the ones we wanted. Never dreamed we would have more success getting quarterbacks and wrs than rbs.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 25, 2015, 11:12:33 pm
I figured they would be lined up and we would choose the ones we wanted. Never dreamed we would have more success getting quarterbacks and wrs than rbs.

I never thought they'd be lined up, because I know Fayetteville isn't an easy sell, but I thought it would be better than it has been.

The QB thing is likely an bit of an anomaly.  One is an in-state kid, and the other pretty much just fell in our lap.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15