Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spreadsheet

Started by ArkanSWAG, June 19, 2015, 10:15:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginbigd1

It didn't show Holyfield committed to GA, he is correct?

hawgXi

bumping back to the top

hawgXi

just bumping after checking out the raheem boyd offer to see how he compares with others.

thanx for keeping the spread sheet current ArkanSWAG.

greenie

Is it true that we don't yet have an official scheduled with Devin White? Has he taken any officials yet? 
IIRC, he doesn't plan on announcing until NSD, so I guess there's plenty of time.

Great spreadsheet, ArkanSWAG.  This would be a great thread to "sticky", IMHO.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: WorfHog on October 01, 2015, 02:01:53 pm
Thanks for all the work! Use the explore options for some interesting insights. Like did you know we have more WR offered than RB's.  Pretty cool feature of google sheets.
Doesnt that make sense?  We will always have more WRs on the field than RBs even when FBs are included. 

hawgXi

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on June 20, 2015, 10:53:56 am
Here is the link!! I lost a little bit of the cool functions that I had in MS Excel - Google Docs doesn't have a slicer feature that I can find.

I made it so that anyone with the link can view, and comment. If need be, or if one of the mods wants to help out, I'll give access to people that want to add to, but to give everyone editing privileges could be a nightmare.

Anyway, here's the link!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDeJCbrI24KKnL5gRX-4YwkJqOD7U8D2OT6wNasJigA/edit?usp=sharing

I will update this more, I just wanted to give a decent starting point!

bumping up to compare keir to mctelvin

HogFansReunited

How am I just now finding this.  Great work to everyone involved.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

NLRHog92

Still love this, nice bump by others too. Few updates:

1) Ragas is a RB, not WR
2) Thomas decommitted from FSU
3) Graham committed to TCU  :'(
4) Bolles is visiting for Mizzou
5) Kiondre Thomas committed to Minnesota

hawgXi

hawgXi

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on June 19, 2015, 10:15:11 pm
I spent a bit today putting together what I think is a pretty neat spreadsheet with sort-able tables, a few different distinguishing pages, and some other fun tools to follow this year's recruiting class. It's not the best thing in the whole world, but is kind of something I've wanted before, just to track, and keep up my running wishlist, and commitment list.

If you want it, PM me, and we will figure out how to get it to you.

Disclaimer: The list of offers and associated players isn't exhaustive, just the 50ish that I've heard the most about.

bttt

ArkanSWAG

I updated the spreadsheet to reflect the Malone, Carmouche, and Whaley commitments :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:, as well as removing the Diesch commitment :(. Will change my wishlist later today or tomorrow morning. This has been a fun project, and I'm sorry I haven't done anything with it lately.

ArkanSWAG

Here's the link to the spreadsheet again! Just wanted to make sure it was accessible in both pages of the thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDeJCbrI24KKnL5gRX-4YwkJqOD7U8D2OT6wNasJigA/edit?usp=sharing

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on January 05, 2016, 03:55:40 pm
Here's the link to the spreadsheet again! Just wanted to make sure it was accessible in both pages of the thread.

Bolles committed to Utah. Good spreadsheet though! Good job!
Go Hogs Go!

Hoggish1

Quote from: Hog Nutt on August 07, 2015, 12:33:41 pm
The spread won't work in the SEC.

LOL  Nice!  (It won't work against us because starve their clock time...)

younghog

Nice..

Chris Daniels From Euless Trinity is going to OU. No actual offer from HOGS however.

GO HOGS

hawgXi

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on January 05, 2016, 03:41:04 pm
I updated the spreadsheet to reflect the Malone, Carmouche, and Whaley commitments :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:, as well as removing the Diesch commitment :(. Will change my wishlist later today or tomorrow morning. This has been a fun project, and I'm sorry I haven't done anything with it lately.

Great job arkanSWAG

saintchristopher

hawgXi

SkeeterHawg

I worked on this today. It needed some formula work that I hope I rectified. Everyone on the hill this weekend should show up red, if not please let me know. 

hawgXi

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on January 23, 2016, 10:52:53 pm
I worked on this today. It needed some formula work that I hope I rectified. Everyone on the hill this weekend should show up red, if not please let me know. 

Thanx. Noticed the updates earlier reconciled this weekends visits & bumped back up.

Good job!

lilRockNDubb

It would be nice to have 2 of him but you have Tyrie twice on the wish list.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on January 05, 2016, 03:55:40 pm

Thanks for putting this together. Will you continue / keep this open for next year?
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

jcharkansas

On the spreadsheet it says Agim weighs 247  lbs, if this is accurate, with his athletic ability couldn't he possibly play some linebacker? Jw, I know Bama has had some backers in the 250s and 260s the past few years IIRC

ArkanSWAG

Quote from: jcharkansas on January 24, 2016, 11:55:05 am
On the spreadsheet it says Agim weighs 247  lbs, if this is accurate, with his athletic ability couldn't he possibly play some linebacker? Jw, I know Bama has had some backers in the 250s and 260s the past few years IIRC

He's quite a bit heavier now, I would say in the 270-ish range, I just haven't seen an updated number lately.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

SkeeterHawg

Made a couple more changes.  Uncommitted players are now highlighted in yellow so they will be easily discerned from the rest of the committed players.  Also, Razorback commits are now RED so they will stand out from the rest.  I also updated all the committed players according to 247.

Who is scheduled to visit this coming weekend?  Currently have three listed.

WPS

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: Laughing Hog on January 24, 2016, 09:33:54 am
Thanks for putting this together. Will you continue / keep this open for next year?
I have a list started for next year already, its on the last tab I believe.  I have not been keeping up with all the latest offers though.

SkeeterHawg

List of walk-ons added to the bottom.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on January 24, 2016, 04:34:28 pm
List of walk-ons added to the bottom.
Thanks for putting in the work!  This is awesome!
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

SkeeterHawg

Credit goes to ArkanSWAG.  He put most of it together, I just tweaked it a little.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on January 24, 2016, 07:51:35 pm
Credit goes to ArkanSWAG.  He put most of it together, I just tweaked it a little.
Thanks to you both...
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

SkeeterHawg

Added Dee Walker to the list this morning.

Also added a bunch of names to the 2017 list from 247.

SkeeterHawg

Updated current visitors.  Took Ivey off the visit list and added the Munson commitment to the 2017 list.

hawgXi

Today's commits updated for us.

Thanx again!

ArkanSWAG

Quote from: hawgXi on January 30, 2016, 09:57:43 pm
Today's commits updated for us.

Thanx again!

I really appreciate what you and SkeeterHawg have been doing with this. It's cool to see some positive collaboration. Work on next year's sheet starts Thursday  8)

hawgXi

Thank you arkenSWAG & skeeterHawg!

I think this has been a quick concise source of impotant recruiting info.

Great to compare size, speed & stars at one stop

Looking forward to 2017 edition

Great job!

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on October 01, 2015, 11:19:10 am
Updated the commit list, announcements tab, wishlist, included ranking/ranking projections for the wishlist/commit tabs, and generally got excited about the remaining 10 spots in the class. Sorry for the bump, but just wanted to remind everyone this is a thing and that we are still working on it!

Here's the link if you need it again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDeJCbrI24KKnL5gRX-4YwkJqOD7U8D2OT6wNasJigA/edit#gid=140615213

Thanks everyone that's done work on this to this point. Keep pointing out mistakes/things we want to see.
I believe all the information is up to date.

SkeeterHawg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDeJCbrI24KKnL5gRX-4YwkJqOD7U8D2OT6wNasJigA/edit#gid=140615213

I think its up to date and correct.  Resorted to group all the Arkansas signees together.  Its interesting to see where they all went.