Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 06:43:01 pm

HOME DEPOT

Started by RazorWire™, February 09, 2010, 04:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorWire™

February 09, 2010, 04:31:39 pm Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 08:40:36 pm by RazorWire™
FWIW

Home Depot gives 10% off to all vets. On purchases up to $3500

I use my VA card as ID.

Old Tusk

Went to Home Depot in Bryant today. No military discount... However Lowes in Hot Springs and Bryant does give a 10% discount.
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

beachhawg

Ftsmithmike

Got 10% off at Home Depot. Its on the reciept under military discount. It states 10% up to 50 bucks. Its a year round policy. I will try at lowes later this week.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

Boarcephus

Lowe's in Fayetteville does the same thing.  Matter of fact, you don't have to be a veteran, just working at the VA is good enough with a picture ID.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

RazorWire™

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on April 11, 2010, 11:59:44 pm
Got 10% off at Home Depot. Its on the reciept under military discount. It states 10% up to 50 bucks.

My reciept says up to $500 ...

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: RazorWire™ on April 12, 2010, 08:57:32 pm
My reciept says up to $500 ...

Let me clarify.

10% off of 500 for a maximum of 50 bucks per purchase.

Its still not a bad deal.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

Old Tusk

Lowes has no limit in Hot springs
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

countryhog

thanks for the heads up.
now is never here but the past is always present

razorbacker231

Lowes is good in Springdale.  If you have no ID, a DD214 works.  I have used it a few times.