Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BREAKING: Reggie Chaney calls the Hogs! Story w/quotes, analysis, highlights

Started by Kevin McPherson, October 28, 2017, 04:45:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 29, 2017, 06:36:55 am
You don't find something like this that is serious enough to rule him out initially, and then it suddenly get better. Anything involving the heart is serious stuff.

Depends. My brother had a problem with the rhythm of his heart that would be brought on by physical exertion. He ended up having a procedure done that fixed it completely. They didin't have to cut him open either it was still a scary deal. They shock the heart and make it quit beating for a period of time, then shock it again to restart it. Cures that particular malady for good.

Razorod

Been away from the internet the past few days, but want to chime in with my WPS!!! Great get. Nice add and compliment to Henderson.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

mhuff

:puke:
Quote from: ShadowHawg on October 29, 2017, 12:53:21 pm
Depends. My brother had a problem with the rhythm of his heart that would be brought on by physical exertion. He ended up having a procedure done that fixed it completely. They didin't have to cut him open either it was still a scary deal. They shock the heart and make it quit beating for a period of time, then shock it again to restart it. Cures that particular malady for good.

Shadowhawg, sounds like your brother had an irregular heartbeat .
I asked for an explanation from the board and did not get a response to Garland's particular situation.This may be private info that needs not to be discussed. I just pray
for Garland and his family that they have strength and wisdom as they go through challenging times. God wants good things for Garland and his family. May God's will be granted in His own perfect timing. Where two or more are gathered and in agreement the Word says our prayers will be granted.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: mhuff on October 29, 2017, 02:09:24 pm
:puke:
Shadowhawg, sounds like your brother had an irregular heartbeat ? Isn't Garland's problem a hole in his heart.
I asked for an explanation from the board and did not get a response to his particular situation.  I went to church and asked a doctor friend of mine about a hole in the heart. This was not a field that he was in ; however, he said as babies they are treated with medicine and the heart hole closes. But he did not know if it can be treated that way at 18 or so.
H
This may be private info that needs not to be discussed. I just pray
for Garland and his family that they have strength and wisdom as they go through challenging times. God wants good things for Garland and his family. May God's will be granted in His own perfect timing. Where two or more are gathered and in agreement the Word says our prayers will be granted.

That is what my brother had, the irregular heartbeat. Thanks for the info. I pray for his family as well. Even if he never plays again he and his family have benefitted in as much a lot more people are lifting them up in prayer that would have otherwise.

ShadowHawg

FineAsSwine

Quote from: mhuff on October 29, 2017, 02:09:24 pm

Isn't Garland's problem a hole in his heart.

I've never seen nor heard that stated anywhere. I did hear from someone that it was a heart murmur but can't recall where or who  I heard it from.

mhuff

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 29, 2017, 05:12:17 pm
I've never seen nor heard that stated anywhere. I did hear from someone that it was a heart murmur but can't recall where or who  I heard it from.

Thanks, I am going to go back and erase the hole in the heart business. I could have sworn I read that. I am sorry if I have put out false information. Just proves that we have to be very careful with what we say.

b_stackhouse

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 28, 2017, 11:22:00 pm
That it is unlikely he will ever be cleared.

I am hearing the same thing.

I also heard Thomas failed a drug test. That is the reason for his suspension.

azhog10

Quote from: The Hogfather on October 28, 2017, 09:39:37 pm
Huge!!!!!!!!!  This is the guy I wanted!  I'm so excited for the future of Hog basketball!
I tried to respond to your message but it's saying I'm blocked from messaging you.....not sure why.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: azhog10 on October 31, 2017, 12:44:19 pm
I tried to respond to your message but it's saying I'm blocked from messaging you.....not sure why.
You must has pissed him off with a previous post.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Supermark101