Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 01:22:24 pm

Android screen dead

Started by RebelliousHog, March 02, 2018, 07:31:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

I have a Samsung smart phone and the screen is black. I can't open anything because it's password protected, obviously with the screen black I'm in a quandry.

I already have a new Samsung phone.

Is there ANY way to transfer files from the old phone?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

GolfNut57

You might try taking it to the store where you got your new phone at. Or try taking it to Best Buy. Maybe one of those geeks can help you.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

RebelliousHog

Nope, they can't. More or less saying unless I fix the screen ($75 to $80 or more) it can't be fixed.

Geeks at BB didn't have a clue. They are PC guys, not phone.

Just going to deal with it, I guess

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci