Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 07:38:39 am

"Politics" forum

Started by Porky861, August 13, 2008, 09:08:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porky861

Just saw where a post got moved to the "Politics" forum....How many posts are needed to access that one?  I only knew about the DST.  I'm curious now what other forums will be revieled to me in time :)

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Porky861

OahuHawg

just an honest question? Why must you have a certain amount of posts to access a politics forum? That seems odd to me that I have to earn the right to read and share with fellow razorback fans about politics by posting in other forums not related. I am light with my posts because maybe I don't feel the need to put my two cents in on everything but I do enjoy reading them. Maybe the mods could take a look at that. Thanks

Hannitizing Hogville

Quote from: Klynt21 on August 13, 2008, 10:12:51 pm
just an honest question? Why must you have a certain amount of posts to access a politics forum? That seems odd to me that I have to earn the right to read and share with fellow razorback fans about politics by posting in other forums not related. I am light with my posts because maybe I don't feel the need to put my two cents in on everything but I do enjoy reading them. Maybe the mods could take a look at that. Thanks

Don't forget that you can't post very often to increase your post count or you will receive a BAN.. Trust me, I should know
"It's not right versus left, it's right versus wrong"

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

ArchitectHog

Quote from: Klynt21 on August 13, 2008, 10:12:51 pm

I believe the mods have taken a look, hence the way things are now.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.