Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 02:46:07 am

Answer Me This

Started by Alan Colmes, July 15, 2008, 10:16:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Colmes

Please inform me (before this account gets shut down too) as to why my co-star, Sean Hannity, was deleted from this great place we call Hogville last night. As hard as it is for me to admit this, he showed nothing but class with all of his posts. All posts were on topic, and yet for the sole reason of his screen name, he was banned. It's a sad world that we live in when people can post provokative pictures, make idiotic posts, even say things that are so dumb that even I wouldn't try to put a liberal spin on them, and yet when a great American such as Sean Hannity comes on the board, he is  abolished almost immediately. Maybe someone has an answer to this question, but I can guarantee you that it will be a stupid one (much like all of my answers on the Hannity and Colmes show on Fox News weeknights at 12 o'clock eastern time!). But nonesense aside, I was just hoping for an answer. Maybe if the moderators would do away with the 250 post count before someone can enter the politics board it would make this great nation a better place. Well this is fugly Alan Colmes signing out! Any comments will be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Alan Colmes

- "I always think im right, even when I know I'm wrong"
Alan Colmes

WindyCityHog

Somehow...that's funny.

Doug

July 15, 2008, 11:45:25 am #2 Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:55:42 am by Douglas
Rule breakers are dealt with, swiftly.

Duplicate accounts ring a bell?
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Hannitizing Hogville

Quote from: Douglas on July 15, 2008, 11:45:25 am
Duplicate accounts ring a bell?

WRONG. Close though. Try roommates who share the same laptop. Maybe someone could ask questions before they go ahead and ban someone. All I received was a private message that I wasn't allowed to reply to.
"It's not right versus left, it's right versus wrong"