Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 07:34:54 am

? To Mike Irwin

Started by Shizzle, February 26, 2007, 03:20:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizzle

I know a lot of people get on here with their "unnamed sources" telling this and that about what is going to happen. I never do that because I have no sources. I do like to joke around sometimes about all this craziness, you know the laugh to keep from crying theory. I never bash players, exactly where is the line drawn. Just a question because I sure don't want banned. I guess this question can be answered by any mod or adm
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

Shizzle

trying to keep this on the front page, just want a little clarity.

stevenwayneslane

I would like to know as well. I love this forum. I think it is great and for the most part things that are said here happen. I wonder what is going on? It really is sad if something has happened that is killing the true voice of the razorbacks. That of course is the fans.

Shizzle

exactly what is crossing the line/ I think as long as you don't slander someone or tell lies on them, you are really not hurting anything.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Shizzle on February 26, 2007, 03:28:21 pm
exactly what is crossing the line/ I think as long as you don't slander someone or tell lies on them, you are really not hurting anything.

1.  Don't bash ANY poster OR current player/recruit or their families in a personal way.

2.  Use common sense with coaches.  For ex., "Dork" is OK, "D.ick" is not.  But try to have a point.

Otherwise, feel free to express your opinion.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07