Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Mod Question about Posts and PMs

Started by beachhawg, December 12, 2006, 03:05:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beachhawg

I have been using PMs a little more than usual to keep the "rumors" off the main board because we get ate up with "prove it" alot.

Question:  Lats night I had a message pop up that said I had passed my limit of 20 PMs per hour.  Today, I have a message pop up saying I have surpassed my 10PMs per hour.  What gives?  What is the post per hour limit?  I also noticed if I reply to 5 PMs I am done for the hour (totals 10, 5 coming 5 going).  Can someone explain this please.

Ross U (HDHF)

Must be something they've done recently with the increased activity on this board.  I remember sending more than 10 in less than an hour during the summer practices. 

Lanny

Quote from: BBailey on December 12, 2006, 03:05:29 pm
I have been using PMs a little more than usual to keep the "rumors" off the main board because we get ate up with "prove it" alot.

Question:  Lats night I had a message pop up that said I had passed my limit of 20 PMs per hour.  Today, I have a message pop up saying I have surpassed my 10PMs per hour.  What gives?  What is the post per hour limit?  I also noticed if I reply to 5 PMs I am done for the hour (totals 10, 5 coming 5 going).  Can someone explain this please.

To avoid spams we have set an hour limit on PM's, use the chat room.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy