Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogbody

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Blutoblutarsky

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Dirty

rzrbackrob

Blutoblutarsky

there is that forrest meatball that we're all acustom to

Hogbody

jonesark™

seinfeld at 6 guys.....this is over. no O, at least in our dugout.

Ray Piggers

They're just way better than we are... THIS YEAR.

Regardless... Great season RAZORBACKS!

If any of you are wanting to drink your sorrows away, come to george's on Dickson tonight. My band's playing.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

jonesark™

Clint Alan

bad guy

grounds to short

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3   0   1   1                  6   6   0
Arkansas      0   0   0   0   0                       0   4   1

1 runs, 1 hit, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

chiefsfan

We're going to need an Arizona State like 8 run inning to have a chance

Wow nice play by House to catch that ball
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hogbody

codeHog

LSU is the best, hope they don't blow it to those Big 12 idiots

rzrbackrob

Kevin

we need bats on our roster.

to get this far with our offense is a credit to our coaches and players
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

That was UGLY...but the Hogs will take an out anyway they can get them....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

SC Hogfan

Drinking my sorrows away with German beer...doesn't take near as many!  I'm a cheap drunk again!
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: DahawgsN07 on June 19, 2009, 05:15:54 pm
They're just way better than we are... THIS YEAR.

Regardless... Great season RAZORBACKS!

If any of you are wanting to drink your sorrows away, come to george's on Dickson tonight. My band's playing.
damn, I'm usually the one who's giving up and badmouthing....for some reason I think we have an inning in us...maybe its a pipe dream, but I do
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hogbody

it IS amazing that we have got this far with our bats how they are this year

codeHog

this could easily be a 3-2 game but that is how losers talk so i will just give LSU the credit

Hog_One_Stop

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: codeHog on June 19, 2009, 05:16:56 pm
LSU is the best, hope they don't blow it to those Big 12 idiots

Where's the ACC? I thought they were the best conference.

THUNDER!

bfosh

DoubleJ

trippigs

A normal 1st baseman would not have gotten up for that ball....House is tall and can jump a bit!

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

orange crush

This sucks so far, no matter how it ends though; this has been a great year for Arkansas baseball and will be used to build up for next year.

Clint Alan

Hogbody

trippigs

TNhawgfan

regardless of how this one ends up (and I think we have a good idea how it will), going this far into the tournament will really bode well for us in the future. once you get a taste of something like this, you wanna go back and taste it some more
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Clint Alan

Hogbody

SteveInArk

Quote from: SC Hogfan on June 19, 2009, 05:17:35 pm
Drinking my sorrows away with German beer...doesn't take near as many!  I'm a cheap drunk again!

Try living there!  ;)  Anyway... its' now after 5pm, and having a beer myself... let's go Razorbacks...
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

codeHog

in the majors, they would say they found the hole in Cox batting range

SteveInArk

trippigs

Quote from: codeHog on June 19, 2009, 05:23:39 pm
in the majors, they would say they found the hole in Cox batting range

well maybe oral will shut his pie hole...he is getting old

Clint Alan

Wilkins

grounds to short

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3   0   1   1                  6   6   0
Arkansas      0   0   0   0   0   0                  0   4   1

0 runs, 0 hit, 0 men left

rzrbackrob

Hogbody

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork