Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

nb4 OTR Mississippi State weather thread - bonus game attendance poll - 2 votes

Started by BPsTheMan, November 18, 2015, 07:31:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Very important poll: How many fans show up Saturday with the weather and duck season?

over 70K
87 (48.6%)
65K to 70K
60 (33.5%)
60K to 64.999K
14 (7.8%)
55K to 59.999K
5 (2.8%)
Scarlett Johanssen Frito Pie
25 (14%)
Mulberry Squeezins Negative Nellie WannabeOTRWeatherSomethingOrOther
4 (2.2%)
Thank you STP Album Girl, the Naked & Undefeated Queen of College Football
5 (2.8%)
Note to self: Mr. Porkleon and ricepig are rich guys
5 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 179

BPsTheMan

weather is going to be cold - advantage Hogs

There are other times to hunt ducks - like when the Hogs are not playing Mississippi State for instance

I think this is a good time to also talk about Arkansas road construction, how we in NWA get all the good timely road construction (stuff gets done!), and how the rest of the state has to suffer, especially around Lake Dardenelle (or however you spell Dardenelle)

gmarv

Mulberry Squeezins

I refuse to recognize any weather thread that is started by people what's not OTR, even if the cool crisp temps should favor the hogs and make for a nice comfortable drive navigating the roads in NW. Arkansas. 

So I'll thank you not to do it.

PonderinHog

Boardon Hamsay

Voted. Obviously, due to contractual obligations, I voted for SJFP but also voted for 65-70k. Also, it would be nice to hear pondwater jack's insights into the weather and if Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head will be in attendance.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

micali

I'm scared to ask what is SJFP is.  I have my quess but somethings are better left alone.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

There was no option for 3.14159265359, and I'm so pizzed about it, I refuse to even vote in this stupid pole.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Psychohog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 18, 2015, 12:00:59 pm
There was no option for 3.14159265359, and I'm so pizzed about it, I refuse to even vote in this stupid pole.
Sounds like pie in the sky to me
Never smarten up a chump.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 18, 2015, 12:00:59 pm
Packed house.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Trottsky

Semdy plus'r far Jeff Long!

But yer sain m r ducks'n Norfwess Arkinsaw?  Naw.

PorkSoda

as far as I'm concerned, saturday is the opening of bulldog hunting season.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

I'm guessing 120,000 at the game.  We have a dome in the north end zone. 

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hogarusa

Yessir, cold weather in the 40s.  Thats the weather thw Hogs have been preparing for all season
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Mulberry Squeezins on November 18, 2015, 08:29:25 am
I refuse to recognize any weather thread that is started by people what's not OTR, even if the cool crisp temps should favor the hogs and make for a nice comfortable drive navigating the roads in NW. Arkansas. 

So I'll thank you not to do it.

Mulberry negativism added to poll

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Boardon Hamsay

Can we add "Iconic Return of STP Album Girl: Naked Queen of College Football" to the poll?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

phadedhawg

Why would there be a single seat empty?  We are 2nd in the West!!!!

Mr. Porkleone

Sellout. Just FYI. I'll be in indoor club. Nice and warm. Good food. Clean and nice John. Comfy seats. Ect......

ricepig

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on November 18, 2015, 06:57:13 pm
Sellout. Just FYI. I'll be in indoor club. Nice and warm. Good food. Clean and nice John. Comfy seats. Ect......

And no crowd noise, just a few polite claps. But I will be eating there before the game, more than likely.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 18, 2015, 06:46:25 pm
Why would there be a single seat empty?  We are 2nd in the West!!!!

I sense sarcasm

I'm going to hereby blame you for Malik Monk going to Kentucky

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2015, 06:59:59 pm
And no crowd noise, just a few polite claps. But I will be eating there before the game, more than likely.
I'll be there, too... to eat. then i'm out.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jkstock04

Harry Rex, you know better than to start a weather thread 3 days out. Gotta be at least 7 days for it to have any credibility.

You are slackin a little bit on this one.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Boardon Hamsay

I would like to change my vote to "Scarlett Johansson's Frito Pie" and "Thank You STP Album Girl: Iconic Return of the Ultimate Naked Queen of College Football and Intrepid Spirit of the Hogs Winning Streak all while Illuminating the Hogville Forever Changing Human Condition while at the same time Passing Utter Disregards Towards OTR Weather Threads, Gambling Dog Instinct Threads, Best X and X Team in College Football History Threads, and the General Depravity of the Jelly Sandwich Threads."

PonderinHog

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on November 18, 2015, 11:11:17 pm
I would like to change my vote to "Scarlett Johansson's Frito Pie" and "Thank You STP Album Girl: Iconic Return of the Ultimate Naked Queen of College Football and Intrepid Spirit of the Hogs Winning Streak all while Illuminating the Hogville Forever Changing Human Condition while at the same time Passing Utter Disregards Towards OTR Weather Threads, Gambling Dog Instinct Threads, Best X and X Team in College Football History Threads, and the General Depravity of the Jelly Sandwich Threads."

Boardon Hamsay

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 18, 2015, 07:31:54 am
weather is going to be cold - advantage Hogs

There are other times to hunt ducks - like when the Hogs are not playing Mississippi State for instance

I think this is a good time to also talk about Arkansas road construction, how we in NWA get all the good timely road construction (stuff gets done!), and how the rest of the state has to suffer, especially around Lake Dardenelle (or however you spell Dardenelle)

Do you log into another account and give yourself karma...lmao.

go hogues

Only the second home SEC game for us this season. If it's not packed, I'll be shocked.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 18, 2015, 10:34:25 pm
Harry Rex, you know better than to start a weather thread 3 days out. Gotta be at least 7 days for it to have any credibility.

You are slackin a little bit on this one.

your bant

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on November 18, 2015, 11:30:07 pm
Do you log into another account and give yourself karma...lmao.

Yes

my other accounts are Porked Tongue, urkillenmesmalls, Pork Soda and goodguytex

BPsTheMan

Quote from: OTR on November 18, 2015, 07:31:54 am
The other one is a hot mess of talk about Duck Hunting and musings from Harry Rex and a poll about attendance.  This one is going to be about weather, jelly sandwiches, and a warning to Jeff Long. Anyone who can read that and make any sense of it and follow any of it needs to stay over in that thread.  Don't come in here and mess up this thread.

Gonna be cold Saturday night. Not chilly but cold.  A little wind to go with temps in the mid 30's.  This most definitely favors the hogs.  We're used to the cold weather. They're not.  Simple math there.

I've heard they're gonna grill them jelly sandwiches a little bit Saturday night and serve them with hot chocolate and that will hit the spot after a cold first half. 

We need to quit scheduling underrated Ohio teams for the second game of our season thinking we are going to roll over them.  Get them off the schedule.

I'd prefer no one reply to this thread because nothing needs to be added.  Just encase this thread in glass and look at it and enjoy it.

1. OTR did not capitalize Hogs
2. That is unacceptable
3. Threatening our Athletics Director
4. Against the rules - punishable by bant
5. Did not capitalize Jelly Sandwiches

Sincerely,

Harry Rex Vonner
Professional Societal Critic