Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early Signing Period Rating for Arkansas is disturbing

Started by Randy Beaver, January 25, 2018, 10:53:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

livevanguy

Someone forgot to mention that those were the rankings for our underwater basket weaving team. Your letter was sent to the wrong coach.
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

LZH

Quote from: MultipleScoreGasms on January 25, 2018, 11:47:51 am
I though this thread was too stupid to comment on, until I read this response.  Then I decided it was too stupid not to comment on.  Besides, I find this question entertaining.  To answer your question.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponderosa_Steakhouse_and_Bonanza_Steakhouse.

I thought the Bonanza chain was out of business.  Guess I was wrong.

I never knew the guy that played "Hoss" started the first Bonanza restaurant...in Connecticut of all places.

PygmalionEffect2

I could never aspire to become a MOD on this board, and I sometimes get a little direct with my opinions..... but there's no doubt I'm a true Razorback fan.

This Randy Beavers character is not.

If I was a MOD, I'd make this fellow go to the trouble of setting up another profile.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

farmhawg

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on January 25, 2018, 07:05:50 pm
I could never aspire to become a MOD on this board, and I sometimes get a little direct with my opinions..... but there's no doubt I'm a true Razorback fan.

This Randy Beavers character is not.

If I was a MOD, I'd make this fellow go to the trouble of setting up another profile.
Yep, Done my fair share of trolling but these idiots use dupe accounts and the mods certainly seem to approve.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Bunch of ninnies led by the Nancy of Hogville lol. What a pathetic lot!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

MavND1973

PonderinHog

Quote from: cjack on January 25, 2018, 12:12:21 pm
So is Randy Skandar?
^^^This what you said.^^^

Who in the hell is Randy Beaver?

^^^This is what you meant.^^^

SooieGeneris

An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

seasonhog

Quote from: 12247 on January 25, 2018, 03:50:25 pm
Well, i had pert neart the same zact experience recent myself, whence i meet up with Bunionhead and Raskel down at Logan's Hollar Buckhead Inn Convenience Store bout a week back.  I had run in to get a couple of rat traps as the mice seemed to have outgrown the mouse traps and was just carrin them off costing me sums of money I couldn't afford.  You no ole Daggart who runs the store give a man credit till his disability check comes in.  I was shore worried that givermont shetdown couda had the efect of causin my check to be late.  Nohow back on the subjert matter at hand, seems old Bunionhead had gone on an buthered a big ole bull which was past its best breedin years.   said he was aiming to grinder up in burger meat but decided to go on and trimer out into roasts, feelays, rounds, Tees, and such.  Nohow, gettin to the point, Bunion had a near on full gallon of White lightenng along with him and for some reason, a big ole package of them round stakes with him.

Seeing as how the 3 of us hadn't parlaid  recent, we just set ther on the tailgate of Raskels pickup and passed that jug around till we all was lit up and havng opines concerning the folks pulling up to the gas pumps.  Daggart finally  come out and innsisting we had to leave or at least move round back.  Said our opinions twerent welcome by most of his clinetell.  Notawontin to hurt the mans feelings,we obliged and tooker round back of the store.

Now this here is were it gets interestin.  Dang ifin right ther they ain't an old bar bee que pit someone done thew away settin right there by the store dumpster.  Now she werent in good condition, mind you, but she peered to be useful still.  By now wes gettin hungry and those stakes r soundin mighty good.  Raskel bein the soberer of us check the pit out and sho nuf not only was it standable it still had enough charecool inside to make a durn good burn so we stooder up, took a coke can full of Raskels chain saw gas from a can on the back of the truck, soaked up those chars and set her off.  Meanswhile, I done ronded up some wet cardboard and a couple of dead limbs cassin we might need more fule fer cookin. 

By now wes on the second half of that gallon jug and twixt the 3 of us and the opines done turned to facts.  Bein Hog fans fer life, you no, and ahavin that there commonthread with all us homgroun folks, we determeened that earle sign up period was the rest o the SEC a trying to once agian take addvanteege of Arkansaw.  Wed heared that nu koach was from down texas way and knowed righ off that there was a set up.  They done shipped him up here late of course so wed be late agettin talented players from round close mush less them further out like as fer away as other states.  So we ain't surprised if our reecruttin rate ain't kosher.

Them stakes finally softened up and peered to be edable but only afteer we smoked them with wet coardboard for a spell.  Raksel done whittled us a forked stick to use as a utinsil fer eatin and we each done forked us a big ole round stake and set about to knowing on that meat.  Truth is it was a mite tough but wes were workng it up fair to middlin whence ole Bunionhead done cut a big ole fart that was basted in boiled eggs and purified in achehall from all that Lightening.  Now Raskel, not having a strong stomach, wellhe just bent over and started puking right off the back of the truck.  hu course Bunionhead was beside himself with laughter and pride at what he had accomplshed.  Fer me, I jest tryed to move away form all the fracus and find a way to choke down the tough meat. 

As u can sea, we good old boys done had us agood time, hardly no expense a tall.  Those are the times you'll remember fratinnizin with good firends and all.  So you see i can reelate to folks getting together and all.  And I is certain we done figurted out our reecruttin problems.

Hi cuz, how is everyone in Newton Co,

Hard to believe the three of you, drunk a gal. of moonshine.....

DukeOfPork

Quote from: hogcards on January 25, 2018, 02:19:57 pm
I love the way people go out of their way to downplay our early signing period problems as "knee jerk", "too emotional" or "not fact based".

Bielema's #1 problem was that he did not recruit well, especially after his first class.

This class doesn't look good either.  I don't think Morris can really do any worse than Bielema, but he will not be successful unless he can recruit better.  Next year needs to be a top 25 class.

East Clintwood

Paragraphs -- love them, embrace them, and use them!!!
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

bob slydell

*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

bob slydell

*this is not a criticism of moderatin.