Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Martin

Started by WooPig90, November 11, 2016, 10:09:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 17, 2016, 09:06:06 am
Do High School All American Games do it for you?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fWKqDbMLKZU"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you guys don't read well do you.

King Kong

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 17, 2016, 10:14:17 am

What? You said he looked like he was playing against Junior High competition. So they guy posted a video of him against HS all stars in the ESPN underarmour game.

Whatever he didnt read well I must have missed also

passinghog

The pessimism in this thread is embarrassing, OMG.

PorkRinds

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 17, 2016, 10:14:17 am

No, you just don't do the whole make a valid point thing very well.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Welcome on board Brandon! Hogs haven't had a receiver this ready to play SEC football since they joined the league. Huge get at the number one position of need on offense with 3 to play 3. Staff could not have done better on this position in this class.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 17, 2016, 04:00:32 pm
No, you just don't do the whole make a valid point thing very well.

I never said the kid wasn't good. I just said some of the videos on his hull looked like junior high games. sure an all American game helps. but we've seen players in these kinda games take a poop when they get to campus. I'm not bashing him, I'm trying to say that (like I said in the first post before everyone's pantaloons got in a twist) I hope he pans out he looks like a monster but it wouldn't be the first time stars have failed us.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: presidenthog on December 16, 2016, 11:08:56 pm
The word is reed was lazy and wouldn't put in the work to gain weight

He probably could have been 190 which is large enough
that's a shame.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 17, 2016, 08:36:49 pm
I never said the kid wasn't good. I just said some of the videos on his hull looked like junior high games. sure an all American game helps. but we've seen players in these kinda games take a poop when they get to campus. I'm not bashing him, I'm trying to say that (like I said in the first post before everyone's pantaloons got in a twist) I hope he pans out he looks like a monster but it wouldn't be the first time stars have failed us.
your profile pic is PERFECT for you.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

SemperFi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 17, 2016, 11:59:47 pm
your profile pic is PERFECT for you.

This ^^^^ is absolutely hilarious! I'm still laughing from reading it.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HoggusMaximus

Bubba's Bruisers

Martin looks legit with difference maker potential written all over him.  And has the offer sheet to back it up.  What's not to love?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

tophawg19

watching the video , he looks very sure handed but doesn't seem like a big YAC guy . Looks like more of a straight line speed guy than elusive . hard to say in just a highlight video but i didn't see many broken tackles however he is going to win the jump ball and fade routes
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 18, 2016, 06:36:30 pm
watching the video , he looks very sure handed but doesn't seem like a big YAC guy . Looks like more of a straight line speed guy than elusive . hard to say in just a highlight video but i didn't see many broken tackles however he is going to win the jump ball and fade routes

How many big WR's are that elusive?  He's s big, physical target.  If he's capable of getting behind the defense, it would be a first for us in a few years.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dropkick

Awesome get for us. This is the type receiver we really need.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SemperFi on December 18, 2016, 07:39:37 am
This ^^^^ is absolutely hilarious! I'm still laughing from reading it.
much obliged, sir.
@Slackaveli