Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lit Razorback Christmas light display?

Started by CrimeAnalyst, January 01, 2022, 12:01:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimeAnalyst

Good evening, my wife and I are looking for a lighted Razorback Christmas display. We have driven all over NWA looking at Christmas lights and have only seen 3-4 of these in yards during the Christmas season. Does anyone know where they can be purchased or know anyone who makes them? We have asked the owners of the ones we have seen and the home owner's either don't know where they got it, or it was made by a local Christmas light company years ago that went out of business. I tried to attach a picture from my iPhone but the image type isn't supported. If you have been on Dickson St. in Fayetteville during Christmas time and seen the Razorback shaped lights on the light poles this is similar to what we are after.

bolo

Quote from: CrimeAnalyst on January 01, 2022, 12:01:14 amGood evening, my wife and I are looking for a lighted Razorback Christmas display. We have driven all over NWA looking at Christmas lights and have only seen 3-4 of these in yards during the Christmas season. Does anyone know where they can be purchased or know anyone who makes them? We have asked the owners of the ones we have seen and the home owner's either don't know where they got it, or it was made by a local Christmas light company years ago that went out of business. I tried to attach a picture from my iPhone but the image type isn't supported. If you have been on Dickson St. in Fayetteville during Christmas time and seen the Razorback shaped lights on the light poles this is similar to what we are after.
go hogs
R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends