Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go Jermain!!

Started by Hot_Town_Hog, December 30, 2011, 11:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADHog

Does Taylor still have the fighting form of a retarded girl with vertigo? I literally can't watch him fight because he is so fundamentally UNsound. I love the he's from Arkansas and loves the Hogs and wears the Razorback on his shorts, isn't a thug and all that but I just can't watch him fight. It infuriates me to see anyone with such terrible form in any sport but he takes the cake.

KingofRazorbacks

@ADhog, God I'd love to see you step into the ring with him. He'll teach you something about form.
WPS

cosmodrum

Quote from: ADHog on December 31, 2011, 01:30:07 am
Does Taylor still have the fighting form of a retarded girl with vertigo? I literally can't watch him fight because he is so fundamentally UNsound. I love the he's from Arkansas and loves the Hogs and wears the Razorback on his shorts, isn't a thug and all that but I just can't watch him fight. It infuriates me to see anyone with such terrible form in any sport but he takes the cake.

It was better last night. Hands still kinda low, etc, but I thought he looked better. Of course, it was a tune-up against a scrub.
Go away, batin'

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: jcharkansas on December 31, 2011, 12:34:36 am
Yea he really loves the state and the hogs,  I was wanting a ko on that punk too. I wish he hadn't hurt his hand he would have gotten him earlier. One of the announcers said he now lives in Florida, I thought he was still in maumelle anyone know?

Saw him in his jacked up truck a few months ago at On the Border with his family.  I think he still has his house - it's actually on the other side of the interstate from Maumelle. 
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Michael Porkleone on December 31, 2011, 08:04:50 am
Saw him in his jacked up truck a few months ago at On the Border with his family.  I think he still has his house - it's actually on the other side of the interstate from Maumelle. 

Checked the Pulaski County tax records - he and his family still have the 40 acres/home in NLR near Oak Grove. 
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

cosmodrum

I saw him in his Lamborghini Murcialago (sp?) on the overpass at Morgan, but that was about 4 years ago so I didn't know if he was still there or not.
Go away, batin'

bkjacks

Quote from: ADHog on December 31, 2011, 01:30:07 am

I had over 500 fights, and I think he has good (hit man) form. Fights allot like me.