Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shopping for Arkansas gear

Started by AustinHogFan1, August 21, 2017, 09:06:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinHogFan1

I am a lifelong Razorback fan that lives in Austin, Tx.  I am going to finally be visiting the state of Arkansas in the next week.  The question I have is where is a good place to purchase Razorback goods at an affordable price and also that comes in bigger sizes (4xl).  I will be coming through the state from Memphis and be going through Little Rock.  It is possible that I may go up to Fayetteville if time allows.  Any advice is greatly appreciated, so tired of having to pay shipping cost.  Thanks

LoneStarHawg

Walker Brother's has a couple stores in NWA and they carry some nice clothes with the Curly  Tail or Hog logo on them. A tad expensive but very high quality.

J-Five

Hogman's Gameday (2 locations-University Avenue/Outlet Stores) has Arkansas gear that you won't find in places like Wal-Mart, and it's good quality.  McCain Mall in North Little Rock has a store with ALOT of paraphernalia that's relatively affordable as well.  Those are 2 places that I go to because I think the Arkansas stuff you find in Wal-Mart is cheap. 
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

J-Five

Also, try "www.fanatics.com"...they have TONS of affordable items.  I know you don't like shipping, but their shipping costs are low and sometimes they have FREE shipping on many of their items...hope this helps, man...
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

AustinHogFan1

I have ordered from fanatics multiple times, hoping to see things not available on their site. 

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: J-Five on August 21, 2017, 09:42:13 am
Also, try "www.fanatics.com"...they have TONS of affordable items.  I know you don't like shipping, but their shipping costs are low and sometimes they have FREE shipping on many of their items...hope this helps, man...

This.  Free returns, also!

dmfdds

Alumni Hall in Fayetteville is very good !

AustinHogFan1

Thanks for the help.  I wanted I good starting point.  I wish my trip could be a few weeks later.  I would have love to go to a home game for the first time.