Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm a CBB fan...

Started by PorkRinds, September 23, 2017, 03:03:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

5 little pigs

Think Bielema is a stand up guy and trying to do the right thing.....he is just in the wrong business, he's proven he's no coach!!!

Bebop

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 23, 2017, 03:08:26 pm
It's so frustrating to see us on the cusp of winning the game and give it away every time. Can't keep a lead. Can't come from behind. Can't get an offensice tackle to save our lives.  I'm just done. Eating crow. I was wrong. This sucks.

Um, the Hogs were behind a couple of times and came back to take the lead.  What are you talking about?  The team looked better this week!  I hope Coach stays forever!

ronmahony

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on September 23, 2017, 04:59:08 pm
Um, the Hogs were behind a couple of times and came back to take the lead.  What are you talking about?  The team looked better this week!  I hope Coach stays forever!

Whatever you say Bert.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Coondog Hog

When Sam Pittman left so did Bielemas chances of making it work at Arkansas
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

hogcard1964

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 23, 2017, 04:01:33 pm
Bielema was apparently crying at the podium.

Please God no, tell me this isn't true.

hogcard1964

Quote from: thebignasty on September 23, 2017, 03:46:46 pm
lol, if only you understood how laughably obvious it is that you know jack darn

...because I've been incorrect about him so far.   ;)

code red

It's time. This is ridiculous. Many on here said that the defense was better against TCU? There's no way it was better against TCU. And it showed up again today. Three front was just a Band-Aid this is a bunch of crap it's time for him to go.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

How many more fake cry episodes?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: code red on September 23, 2017, 07:24:57 pm
I just hope you guys in the suites like watching inferior football for the next 3 or 4 years?

gchamblee

Quote from: code red on September 23, 2017, 07:25:59 pm

pretty desperate for attention when you start quoting yourself

code red

It's fine all the bigwigs like coach Bielema. Wonder how that stadium is going to look empty on a Saturday?

code red

Quote from: gchamblee on September 23, 2017, 07:41:37 pm
pretty desperate for attention when you start quoting yourself
Nope Keystone light yeah it's come to that.....carry on.  I'm sorry did you mistake me for the head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks?