Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 10:36:57 am

Be honest

Started by hogsgolfpro, October 07, 2017, 04:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

How many of you get more excited on Saturdays to watch the Bama games than you do looking forward to ours? Not that you're a Bama fan, but you just want to see some dang football, i's and t's crossed, and a coach who shows some emotion! Even freaking Muschamp will rip someone. CBB has no fire and it shows in our attitudes. It's just the overall program under CBB has just gone into apathy mode.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogsgolfpro

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 07, 2017, 04:57:36 pm
Nope.
I suppose "more excited" was bad terminology, because obviously I would choose to watch the hogs over anyone any day..but usually about halftime I'm ready to see decent football.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on October 07, 2017, 05:01:27 pm
I suppose "more excited" was bad terminology, because obviously I would choose to watch the hogs over anyone any day..but usually about halftime I'm ready to see decent football.

I hear you...this is embarrassing.  Think I'll go take the flag off the front of the house and start a fire in the pit.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogsgolfpro

If CBB wants to save his job Kurt Anderson better be on the first bus out of Fayetteville. Austin the most hit qb in the entire FBS last 2 seasons and our run game is horrid with 3 very good backs. Those young men deserve better.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.