Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Network- Watch ESPN

Started by rhog1, March 31, 2014, 03:30:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NVRyield

Hurry up I'm the reason we're behind!!!  :puke:

intelligence

Quote from: NVRyield on November 21, 2014, 07:09:09 pm
What channel on Suddenlink?  On the way home and wife can't find it?
Thx  :razorback:
Call suddenlink. They will walk you through setting up an online account. Then you can lgin to watchespn with the account. Hook your laptop to the smart tv with a HDMI capable. Watch game

uncle bubs

I have Comcast and pulled it up on WatchESPN with zero problems. Decent picture too.
God bless the Boston Mountains.

3dawghawg

I have Dish and no game?

PonderinHog

Quote from: uncle bubs on November 21, 2014, 07:27:49 pm
I have Comcast and pulled it up on WatchESPN with zero problems. Decent picture too.
I signed up online - piece of cake.

PonderinHog

NVRyield

Quote from: intelligence on November 21, 2014, 07:25:02 pm
Call suddenlink. They will walk you through setting up an online account. Then you can lgin to watchespn with the account. Hook your laptop to the smart tv with a HDMI capable. Watch game
Thx a bunch

SardisHog

I have fidelity and it did not recognize my account number. I will call them tomorrow.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

JHGiunta

Quote from: 3dawghawg on November 21, 2014, 07:33:55 pm
I have Dish and no game?

DishNetwork users can use watchESPN even if u only have TV service with them, you just need an online user ID. That's what i use along with Apple TV.

Uncommon

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on November 21, 2014, 05:33:40 pm
What pisses me off is why have a sec alternate channel when they never use it?
AFREAKINGMEN!  The stupidity of not putting games on the alternate channel when nothing is on them makes me want to pull my hair out.

ballz2thewall

apple tv junkie here, with att uverse.  works like a charm.

i use espn and foxsports on the phone and computer. again, no problem. 

for cbs that i can't get locally i stream on the computer. no problems so far.

fyi
The rest of the frog.

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

yep just go to ap store or google play and search CBS sports.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

CarsRFun

I watched the previous game on CBS sports.com on my iPhone

hoggerr

Can you tell me how to watch it live on cbssports. I cant find the live tv option

Hog N Bama

Can you watch NFL on the app? Wanted to watch Mallet the other day and the Saints were on here instead  >:(

Vcloudv

day of the game just go to cbssports.com and it will be there ready for you to click on

Shaquille O-squeal

Anyone have a good link to a working stream for CBS? I'm stuck at work and really have no desire to listen to Chuck. Thanks and Go Hogs!

SPAL

CBS sports app on your smart phone or tablet should carry it live.

CTHOG

You should be able to go to cbssports dot com and watch it.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 06, 2007, 10:13:22 pmI hereby dub you "ThesaurusHog"!

Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati

If it moves, its Biology.
If it stinks, its Chemistry.
If it doesn't work, its Physics.

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

Mike_e

It sorrows me to have to say this but the Razorback football broadcast team has really gone downhill.

:-[
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

arkansasrazorback

I enjoy the radio broadcasts.   Why does everyone hate them so much?

Dudeman

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on November 28, 2014, 11:14:15 am
I enjoy the radio broadcasts.   Why does everyone hate them so much?

I agree. I think they do a great job.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

fanofthehog

I am traveling back to Albuqueruqe today.  Is there an app that will allow me to listen to the game today?  Thank you

DoctorSusscrofa

Tunein Radio App can pull in stream from radio stations that stream.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

arkansasrazorback

arkansas razorback app

TrueBlue

If you have a smartphone, you can stream the game from CBS Sports also.

Rsvlhog

Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

dsgreen

CBSSports app on iPhone or Android if you're on mobile/table, or CBSSports.com if you're on a desktop. Both stream the game for free and work much better than Watch ESPN (which constantly freezes on my note 3)

dsgreen

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 28, 2014, 12:23:49 pm
If you have a smartphone, you can stream the game from CBS Sports also.

Just make sure you have a decent data plan, I streamed about 70% of the Ole Miss game and that took around 2 gigs of data.

nostalgia

Anyone else tried access to SEC network outside the country? Im trying to watch highlights from last night UNT game.

jbcarol

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on January 21, 2015, 04:54:25 pm
DirecTV announced about a month ago that it would be picking up all of the Disney channels (including ALL of the ESPN and SEC Network channels) "soon".  Now comes the update that the Longhorn Network (one of the Disney/ESPN channels) is available as of today . . . but the more important news is that the remainder of the ESPN channels (i.e., access to WatchESPN) will be available in "late Feb or early March".  Just in time for all of those Hog Baseball games!

http://texassports.com/news/2015/1/20/GEN_0120152929.aspx

Yahoo!

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Chuck Dunlap @SEC_Chuck  ·  Jan 20
In total, more than 450 SEC baseball games will be available to fans this season.

Sean Cartell @SEC_Sean  ·  Jan 20
2015 #SEC Baseball TV Schedule announced: http://www.secsports.com/article/12198559/2015-sec-baseball-tv-schedule ...

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

GoGamecocks.com @gogamecocks  ·  39 minutes ago

USC baseball aplenty on SEC Network Plus, but Time Warner customers still in dark http://scne.ws/8WgXHK

QuoteSouth Carolina will have 39 baseball games on the SEC Network Plus platform, but they won't be available to Time Warner Cable and DirecTV customers when the season begins Friday.

SEC Network Plus is the digital way for people to watch games or SEC Network programming on their computers, smartphones and tablets. It is viewed on SECNetwork.com, WatchESPN.com or the WatchESPN app.

While major companies carry the SEC Network itself on television, only "participating providers" also offer access to SEC Network Plus.

DirecTV is on board with the Plus platform, but it won't be ready for its customers until sometime in April, May or June, the company said.

There have been discussions but no agreement between Time Warner, the SEC and ESPN to allow digital access, the cable company said in an emailed statement.

Time Warner customers who attempt to access SEC Network Plus are blocked with the message, "The SEC Network on WatchESPN is currently not available to Time Warner Cable customers."

AT&T U-verse, DISH, Charter, Comcast and Cox are among the major providers who already offer online streaming to its customers.

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  1 hour ago

DIRECTV customers, the wait is over. You now have access to the SEC Network and SEC Network + on WatchESPN!

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  59 minutes ago

Have DirecTV? Love college baseball? Good news for you. http://www.clarionledger.com/story/olemisssports/2015/02/19/ole-miss-mississippi-state-directv-watch-espn-sec-network-plus/23668385/ ...

QuoteOXFORD -- Good news for SEC baseball fans with DirecTV.

You now have access to the SEC Network+ and Watch ESPN apps...

It's more than just baseball -- the SEC Network has aggressively promoted how visible it has made the minor (non-football/basketball) sports on all 14 college campuses. But baseball is certainly the most important to most Mississippians.

Most other major cable providers have already agreed to deals with ESPN to offer the service.

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  17 hours ago

Looking for the channel to ... SEC Baseball ...? Here is a channel guide to help.

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  57 minutes ago

#SECBasketballTournament2015 live stream: #Alabama vs. #Florida, how to watch online http://s.al.com/CX5GQ1M