Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 06, 2015, 04:04:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogg_Phan

Sounds good on Izundu. And I am totally reading between the lines but not bringing in the 6'7'' guy anymore and the comments from yesterday about KA only get one excited about our chances for him.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

AugustaHog

RD, what's the story on Thomas?  I looked him up on a couple recruiting sites and he is listed as Keir on their databases.  Does he go by Keri?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: AugustaHog on May 06, 2015, 07:38:37 am
RD, what's the story on Thomas?  I looked him up on a couple recruiting sites and he is listed as Keir on their databases.  Does he go by Keri?
Late night typing.  Corrected it.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Hogg_Phan on May 06, 2015, 06:44:33 am
Sounds good on Izundu. And I am totally reading between the lines but not bringing in the 6'7'' guy anymore and the comments from yesterday about KA only get one excited about our chances for him.
It was unlikely he was ever coming in. Nothing to do with Allen.

Hogg_Phan

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 06, 2015, 07:52:39 am
It was unlikely he was ever coming in. Nothing to do with Allen.
Thanks for clarifying that Richard.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

WorfHog

You're a hard working man Richard davenport. Thank you!

Großer Kriegschwein

I went to high school with Edom's momma. Good girl. I would say that he is about 6'3" and 265 maybe, with some room to grow. Unfortunately he plays for Riverview HS, so he's not used to much in the win column.
This is my non-signature signature.

UNCLE BACK

Richard what is your professional opinion on our chances with KA? When do you expect Florida to give the release?

PorkRinds

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on May 06, 2015, 01:16:48 pm
Richard what is your professional opinion on our chances with KA? When do you expect Florida to give the release?

He expects a nice cold cut tray will seal the deal!  ;)

UNCLE BACK

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 06, 2015, 01:17:49 pm
He expects a nice cold cut tray will seal the deal!  ;)
Do you think I made that story up?

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on May 06, 2015, 01:57:16 pm

Seems as if someone did. But, just to be safe, lets make that meat tray with premium cuts of Boar's Head deli meats. I think that might make up for the Harp's fiasco.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

72756Hog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on May 06, 2015, 02:12:50 pm
Seems as if someone did. But, just to be safe, lets make that meat tray with premium cuts of Boar's Head deli meats. I think that might make up for the Harp's fiasco.
What story was this? It sounds funny but I must've missed it.
Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: 72756Hog on May 06, 2015, 02:16:36 pm
What story was this? It sounds funny but I must've missed it.

It's in the first page of KeVaughs "Whole Shebang" thread in the jump ball forum.  One of those things where it doesn't seem that funny until Hogville takes over, ie I Just Steven Hill/ Biggers 10/12, and then its hilarious.

PorkRinds

Not at all.  I just think it's pretty hilarious.

Darren DeLoach

Oh my! You really were..............serious?!?!?!?!?!?

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

WorfHog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on May 06, 2015, 02:12:50 pm

Harps sells Boar's Head in  the deli.

http://harps.graphics.grocerywebsite.com/G_Departments/Deli/Web_Order_Form2013.pdf