Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Analyzing Briston Guidry

Started by ArkanSWAG, May 06, 2015, 03:00:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkanSWAG

I asked a week or two ago if anyone wanted to see some fan-made, middle ground, easy to understand analysis of our commits and high value targets. Lots of people said they wanted to see it, and I finally was able to put something out about a prospect. It's on my personal blog, and the link is posted below.

These are my opinions, and what I see in his tape, and from his numbers. It's not perfect, and not quite as in depth as I wanted to go, but it's a start, and a work in progress. If you have any arguments, suggestions, comments, or anything to add, let me know and I'll see what I can do! Thanks y'all, and I'm sorry it's such a long read.

https://austinoslica.wordpress.com/2015/05/06/briston-guidry/

razorbacker3

Boarmonger

Enjoyed reading it!  You have your work cut out for you!

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hog Fan from Camden

LRrazorback

Great job Austin!  Look forward to many more

Reservoir Hogs

Good stuff - look forward to your next write up

Hawgey-Davidson

You are obviously a football junkie! Enjoyed the read. Keep up the great work. WPS!!

LRHawg

Quote from: ArkanSWAG on May 06, 2015, 03:00:03 am
I asked a week or two ago if anyone wanted to see some fan-made, middle ground, easy to understand analysis of our commits and high value targets. Lots of people said they wanted to see it, and I finally was able to put something out about a prospect. It's on my personal blog, and the link is posted below.

These are my opinions, and what I see in his tape, and from his numbers. It's not perfect, and not quite as in depth as I wanted to go, but it's a start, and a work in progress. If you have any arguments, suggestions, comments, or anything to add, let me know and I'll see what I can do! Thanks y'all, and I'm sorry it's such a long read.

Great job. Thanks for putting the leg-work in!

hview

An excellent write up. Great Job! I really enjoyed it.

SoCal Hog

Great analysis and insight. Hope to see more of these!  :razorback:
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

theFlyingHog

Can you take over From the Bench? Please?

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

PaintballHog

Great Job Austin.

Not really criticism, but a suggestion would be to make gifs of film to illustrate some of your points. Murf at SDS does this with his Razorback articles, and I feel like it gives an added dimension for his views.   

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/razorbacks-physical-play-makes-legit-threat-everyone/

Keep it up man

ArkanSWAG

Quote from: PaintballHog on May 06, 2015, 12:34:20 pm
Not really criticism, but a suggestion would be to make gifs of film to illustrate some of your points. Murf at SDS does this with his Razorback articles, and I feel like it gives an added dimension for his views.   

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do with .gifs. I've seen that before and it's great, but I'm not sure that I'd want to include a .gif for every single thing I notice. I'll play around with it later when I have time and incorporate them if I can make it work out.

staffhog

Heck of a project. Great info on this youngster.  Hope you don't get burned out because this is a great undertaking.

I'll be looking for the next issue.

GolfnHog

Great insight and a solid job! Now all that being said, get Aunt Evelyn her gradation announcement so you can focus on more articles. (Yeah, I read the comments section).
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

ArkanSWAG

Quote from: GolfnHog on May 06, 2015, 03:29:41 pm
Great insight and a solid job! Now all that being said, get Aunt Evelyn her gradation announcement so you can focus on more articles. (Yeah, I read the comments section).
Leave a comment yourself! Graduation is this weekend, everyone knows. It maybe just wasn't as formal an invitation as everyone wanted. ;)

SkeeterHawg

Good analysis.  Just need to edit his description.  You have his schools record during his senior year, should be his junior year.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Hey dude.. You should do like Robert Shields and write your stuff in a post and pretend like you have a blog or article in some publication... Jeesh..!  ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I almost modified my above post, but any chance to smack Robert Shields will never be deleted...  BUT...

You just wrote a very long and impossible to stop reading blog that took very little time and effort to fully digest. You have mad skills. Color me VERY impressed.. Awe hell..! Call me a FAN..  +1
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

OneTuskOverTheLine™

OK.. I went and re-read it... Your' analysis was SPOT ON. Have you ever thought of coaching?

GO

Nice job! Look forward to the next post.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

hawgmasta

Great job man ! I love reading analysis like this and it sounds like you have some more knowledge then 99% of us on this board regarding football!

HogWall Jackson

Excellent  commentary on Guidry. He has the tools and is ours to develop.