Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

defense drafted

Started by Huds_HawgTide, May 02, 2015, 07:35:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Dang! 4 drafted...a DE, DT, LB, CB...that proves to the recruits you can come to arkansas and play in the SEC and make the NFL...doesnt have to be LSU or BAMA or even FLORIDA...i think this goes a long with getting higher quantity of higher caliber defenders to commit
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

NLRHog92

Even though Spaight was the only CBB recruit, none of it would have been possible without Coach Smith this past year. Redskins and Patriots love them some Hogs, WPS!  :razorback:

BornaHog

Quote from: NLRHog92 on May 02, 2015, 07:37:17 pm
Even though Spaight was the only CBB recruit, none of it would have been possible without Coach Smith this past year. Redskins and Patriots love them some Hogs, WPS!  :razorback:

Those are two teams that CBB works closely with, if I'm not mistaken. I believe that he has been to both for teaching and staff work. It bodes well that they think enough of him to want his players!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

HogHomer

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on May 02, 2015, 07:35:58 pm
Dang! 4 drafted...a DE, DT, LB, CB...that proves to the recruits you can come to arkansas and play in the SEC and make the NFL...doesnt have to be LSU or BAMA or even FLORIDA...i think this goes a long with getting higher quantity of higher caliber defenders to commit
Also a Safety and Linebacker signed an UDFA contract

DLUXHOG

Considering that, since this defense wasn't even on the "national" radar at the beginning of the season, I'd say this is awesome......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

jgphillips3

I think the Redskins got two guys who have the talent and work ethic to have long, productive careers.

WarPig88

I thought BP didn't recruit that side of the ball? LOL

Smith is the best hire we have made in a long, long, time on the defensive side of the ball.

Excited about what the future holds.

Huds_HawgTide

He got a few...but not at a high clip for any depth
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

And didnt develop or coach em up like this staff
tommy boy