Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 29, 2015, 03:02:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

navyhog24

Awesome news about Dominique Reed

outlawhogeywells

Wow that is good news about reed. So that Cantrell time of 10.2 on his leg is awesome for a guy his size

DCimport

Quote from: navyhog24 on April 29, 2015, 05:03:41 am
Awesome news indeed.  Another weapon in the passing game.

nwahogfan1

Cantrell may be the steal of the signing class. Glad we offered early and got him on board.

The_Iceman

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on April 29, 2015, 07:00:50 am
Wow that is good news about reed. So that Cantrell time of 10.2 on his leg is awesome for a guy his size

You get a running start, but still impressive.

COCHISE

Quote from: DCimport on April 29, 2015, 07:58:56 am
Awesome news indeed.  Another weapon in the passing game.
No kidding. Can you imagine the headache this is going to cause opposing DC's trying to cover 6'5" Henry, 6'6" Sprinkle, and 6'4" Reed along with Hatcher and the others?

secneahog

Been seeing CJ Ogrady at the gym in Fayetteville. ..big kid.

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

CallThemHawgs!

Great as always, worth logging in just for RDs posts

ifghog

Huge news on Reed. The one player we are for sure missing.

hoglady

Quote from: navyhog24 on April 29, 2015, 05:03:41 am

Yes - that was great news!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PaintballHog

When does the first summer session end? I hope the remaining summer Reed will be living with those virtual reality goggles on, so he knows the playbook by August.

ricepig

Quote from: PaintballHog on April 29, 2015, 10:35:29 am
When does the first summer session end? I hope the remaining summer Reed will be living with those virtual reality goggles on, so he knows the playbook by August.

Correct, I wanted him on campus for the first summer session. I guess he still has one more summer session in JUCO?

RazorPiggie

Is Jack Anderson the elite 2017 prospect?

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Paul

I'm loving the positive feedback kids are giving the homies about their visits. Best I've ever heard regarding visits.  It's just a clue to how organized BB's program is.   

Hogs-n-Roses

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogFoo

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 29, 2015, 08:41:22 am
You get a running start, but still impressive.
yes, you get a running start.  but for a kid the size of Cantrell to get a 10.2 split in his 100 is crazy good for a kid his size.     I work with a guy his son is very good friends with Cantrell and said he's just a good kid. very nice down to earth.  I said. yeah, he's ""uncommon""  =-)      I really like the kids coach B is brining in and I think the staff will just continue to bring in better and better talent the longer they are here.  Future is bright hog fans!  WPS!   :razorback:

Just have to smile when thinking of the matchup probs our Offense will be for other teams.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hawgzinbowlz

The word about the rise of The Hogs seems to be spreading. Nice list of interested recruits.

Cantrell...can't wait for him to hit the field as A Hog. He may see special team duty early in his career.

The best news was saved for last,'It looks like Arkansas receiver signee Dominique Reed will finish strong academically and expects to report to Fayetteville after the first summer session'.

" WOO PIG "

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: PaintballHog on April 29, 2015, 10:35:29 am
First summer session is May 26 through June 26. The second session is June 29th until July 29th.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"