Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What does this mean?

Started by logand02, April 25, 2015, 05:03:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

It's Greek for, You will all have to wait and see.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

stahawg

I haven't read all the posts to this topic but I didn't remember CBB saying he expected a new signee. Did he say that as reflected in original post? I don't remember it that way.

Athog

Quote from: Scott7703 on April 25, 2015, 06:56:58 pm
I agree with you. Reward the walkons all you can but we still need too be signing full classes.

Maybe he will put you over recruiting!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Music City Hog on April 25, 2015, 08:54:15 pm
Well we need to join the elite and start culling dead weight.  The great teams don't keep kids that can't play or contribute.  This isn't little league.  Sign a full class like every other sec team please. 

I wouldn't go flying off the handle if I were you. Bielema said that because the current roster is almost full (will be by August) and has only 13 seniors. If they kept everybody, the Hogs would only have room for 13 signees.

Arkansas very well could have some juniors go pro early -- expect several of those. Also it is normal to see a few of this year's recruits not cut the mustard. Allow for those losses and you are at the low end of the range Bielema gave. Then they'll probably lose some of last year's redshirt freshmen. The sophomore class has at least six players who are going to be in a fight to stay on the roster, for various reasons.

Yeah, wouldn't jump to any conclusions. We saw years where Petrino and Nutt went in believing they were going to sign 18 and ended up taking a lot more. This early, it's just a guess.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 26, 2015, 10:14:45 am
I'd like to also remind anyone who advocates "running off" (or however one wants to phrase it)
I prefer the term, "re-homing."   ;)