Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My sister called me yesterday.....

Started by snoot hoggy hog, April 23, 2015, 07:42:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogHomer

How much interest in Arkansas does he have? I hope you did your due diligence as Uncle and taught him the Hog Call at a young age.

snoot hoggy hog

Spent most of his childhood in California were he became a fan of Oregon. My sister moved back to Arkansas for a very short period before moving to Texas. He played running back and was a good one before moving to the defensive side of the ball which he now loves. I pointed out to him that Robb Smith is one of the best in the business, and that Bielema was J.J. Watt's college coach. At the end of the day, I told him that he still has a long way to go before he has to make that decision, and that make the decision that is best for him.

p.s. Our cousin plays for Pine Bluff High. Just think Pine Bluff High would have had both of them had my sister not moved.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3436976/highlights/236677378/v2

Laughing Hog

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on April 23, 2015, 07:42:00 pm
to tell me that my nephew got a letter from Arkansas.

Javaris Steward

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3894228/highlights/205955375/v2

http://247sports.com/Player/Javaris-Steward-77859

Time for you to get to work on that boy.  ;D

I have a nephew playing b'ball in Dallas and is playing aau ball. They lost to the Ar wings last year, but he is supposed to be the best player on the team according to my sister. His daddy is a  ::hornsdown:: and he uses and wears all the hog stuff I give him, but the puke orange is strong in this one (he wears both) - hard to fight the fight when my time is limited and dad is pushing  ::hornsdown::.   If he got a letter from the hogs, I'd have a hard time getting him to ignore the  ::hornsdown:: crap - wouldn't stop me from trying tho.  ;)

Point being, work him hard, but don't kill the family dynamics over it.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Sorry to derail, but PBs defense looks sick.. Who is that hard hitting safety that was hammering along side Whaley..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

snoot hoggy hog

April 23, 2015, 08:47:09 pm #5 Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:17:57 pm by snoot hoggy hog
Beasley that signed with La Tech

hogville38

April 23, 2015, 09:50:27 pm #6 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:38:52 pm by hogville38
Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on April 23, 2015, 07:42:00 pm
to tell me that my nephew got a letter from Arkansas.

Javaris Steward

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3894228/highlights/205955375/v2

http://247sports.com/Player/Javaris-Steward-77859
Has he put on more wieght? Going to have to stay on him. Would be nice addition and don't forget to tell him about our strength coach. He could make that boy a beast. Nevermind just seen where he is class of 2017 still got a lot of growing left :)

redeye

You must be proud!

Thanks for letting us know and now you gotta keep us informed...  ;)

lumphog

snoot hoggy hog, Hogville is personally holding YOU responsible for getting him to sign with the Hogs.... ;) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Get on him!!!!

HogInThaGrove

What is his 40 time?  If he can run a little, he looks like with a little more weight to be a prototypical linebacker size.  If he loves defense, he wants to be a LB, they are in on pretty much most plays.  Congrats on the letter, proud Unc!

Pig in the Pokey

Oh, sheet. All I ask, bro, is you get the Hogs a visit.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

staffhog

Snoot; hopefully you are close enough to see games and stay connected.  Remember that uncles are good at uncing and that is a strong influence on the youngster.

Piggfoot

Kyron Whaley is only a sophomore this year. Tells me he weighs 220 and is 6'1", with good grades and wants to be a Razorback if offered. Oregon has talked to him and Lunny and Hargrave have seen him.  Says if he makes a 19 on his ACT he will get an offer from both Oregon and the Razorbacks. Very nice polite originally from Star City. Had nice things to say about Capps. From what I've seen I believe he still has some growing to do.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Huckleberry Pig

Thanks for sharing pigfoot, great news

carolinahogger

That kid is as quick as a cat.  I would hate to be a HS OT (or QB) playing against him.