Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cole Kelley is...

Started by HogWildBison2011, April 18, 2015, 03:01:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

April 18, 2015, 03:01:44 pm Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:36:03 pm by HogWildBison2011

hawgwild child

Great get just read that as well

jgphillips3

Well, this would sure seem to indicate that we either a) are going to stick with a true "pro-style" QB under CBB or b) need somebody that dang tall just to see over our O-line...or both.

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hogs-n-Roses

Foshodo

BigSexyHog

Cool.  Thanks.  6'7. That's a big QB. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogWildBison2011

Go watch this guys film.. A redshirt year and this guy looks like he can contend. And for 6'7 he can move too.

ckhawgu

Hollywood_HOGan45

We will not have to worry about the qb position. That is for sure. Would like to see a running back or two now.

immahog

Wps welcome to the family Kelly
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

pccmizuno24

Killean

Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Killean on April 18, 2015, 03:47:48 pm
You want to sign 1 QB every year.

QB is that one position where you see the most transfers. You want to be prepared for any scenario. Injuries also play a factor. Nutt had to grab one off the intramural fields in 2000.
Next year we lose BA but add Cole. You need to have at least three QBs ready to play plus one redshirting.

Very good pickup by the staff.

intelligence

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: BigSexyHog on April 18, 2015, 03:11:14 pm
3 or 4 star?

He is a 3 star but he may have the strongest arm of any QB we have on the roster.

Hogberry Snortcake

HogFanFromTheHills

Were does rafe peavy fit into the qb picture?

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

jgphillips3

Looks like they ran a lot of that Oklahoma "Bell Dozer" type stuff for him.

rzrbk4life

Welcome aboard Mr Kelley! A 6'7" qb!!! WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

870hogfan

secneahog

Monster arm. You should take a QB every class. Don't know why that's so hard to grasp from some people.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawghiggs

ESPN told me that QBs that are over 6'6" aren't any good.

aloha_kid

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on April 18, 2015, 03:22:15 pm
Go watch this guys film.. A redshirt year and this guy looks like he can contend. And for 6'7 he can move too.

He's a big ole boy that throw the ball.  Very elusive for his size and moves faster than he looks like he does.  Kinda like Matt Jones in that regard.  Not the same speed, but gets down the field.

PaintballHog

I can dig this. Good project with all the physical tools.

Dark Helmet Hog

Dark Helmet Hog

Well, he shouldn't have any problems seeing over the line!

1hogfan

This is exciting news!  Welcome to the Razorback family Cole!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Hog Nation Mr. Cole Kelley.

" GO HOGS "

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

regi

Still April and three services have not rated him yet, will be interesting to see how his ranking pans out. Big kid, big arm

daBoar

Quote from: regi on April 18, 2015, 07:24:40 pm
Still April and three services have not rated him yet, will be interesting to see how his ranking pans out. Big kid, big arm
I find this situation very interesting.  The young man is Enos' first QB recruit for the Hogs.......he obviously sees something special.

dsgreen

LSU can't be happy with how many of their kids we're plucking.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: dsgreen on April 18, 2015, 08:32:25 pm
So much abundance of wealth for LSU to try a choose from.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: dsgreen on April 18, 2015, 08:32:25 pm

He doesn't have an LSU offer. They're obviously not too worried about it. Now, Judging from their qb play and the fact that their oc seems to work better with pro-style qb's, maybe they should be. But hey, maybe their loss is out gain.

jgphillips3

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on April 18, 2015, 08:59:01 pm
He doesn't have an LSU offer. They're obviously not too worried about it. Now, Judging from their qb play and the fact that their oc seems to work better with pro-style qb's, maybe they should be. But hey, maybe their loss is out gain.

Considering their best QB was a transfer, whoever they decide to recruit, like George Costanza, they should probably just do the opposite.

KCRazorbackfan

My brother that lives in Lafayette, LA told me this kid is something special; has been able to watch him play the last several years.
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jgphillips3 on April 18, 2015, 03:07:32 pm
Well, this would sure seem to indicate that we either a) are going to stick with a true "pro-style" QB under CBB or b) need somebody that dang tall just to see over our O-line...or both.

Kid ran it quite a bit on his video...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jkstock04

A big, physical looking QB. Hell of an arm...I really like this pick up. Be very interesting to see the direction our offense takes this year under a new OC. I look forward to seeing this kid in a Hog uniform.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Oklahawg

I like landing QBs early. Tells me the staff likes him a lot and that the player is sold on UA. Now, he can recruit for UA!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Huds_HawgTide

I like getting this kid committed early...a qb with talent like that in a bigger town in Louisiana should have alot of pull trying to get guys like graham and white to join
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

redeye

Quote from: Hawghiggs on April 18, 2015, 04:53:50 pm
ESPN told me that QBs that are over 6'6" aren't any good.

That's only when they're wearing an Arkansas jersey.

Swinehart

At least the posters who want him to succeed won't be telling us how bad Brandon Allen is doing this year . . . they'll have to wait an see who emerges next year!

Go Hogs Go

Country Stylz

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on April 18, 2015, 08:59:01 pm
Some of their fans on 247 are worried about it. They are hoping he still camps there and gets an offer.

Hawgzinbowlz

Briston Guidry sacking Cole in a '14 playoff game. At the page bottom Cole is towering over Hog Coaches.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/04/cole_kelley_arkansas.html

Nice Louisiana recruiting.

" GO HOGS "

LJHOG

I take this is a good thing!

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: LJHOG on April 19, 2015, 07:47:46 am
I take this is a good thing!

It's a football picture of two Hogs. Make of it what you will.

" GO HOGS "

Hog N Bama

Welcome Cole! Glad you are a HOG! WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: