1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 cups milk
1 pound yellow American cheese
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

Abominable Hillbilly

Melt butter and add flour, can add three tb if you like it thicker.  Add milk next them all spices.  Add cheese last.
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

hawgrazor

Abominable Hillbilly

It is very similar to Mexico Chiquita. 

DeltaBoy

Thanks we got to using heavy cream in ours to make it richer.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.