Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BBQ Gas Grill Not Lighting

Started by 95_alum, February 16, 2014, 02:36:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

95_alum

New propane tank hooked up. When I open the valves to the burners, any burners, I'm not hearing any gas. Not smelling any gas. Me thinks the regulator needs to be replaced. What say ye?

twistitup

Quote from: 95_alum on February 16, 2014, 02:36:48 pm
New propane tank hooked up. When I open the valves to the burners, any burners, I'm not hearing any gas. Not smelling any gas. Me thinks the regulator needs to be replaced. What say ye?

*** dirt dobbers clogged up your burner....clean it out I bet it's clogged. It should be easy to take off and examine.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

DeltaBoy

Yep Dirt Doppers got you stopped up.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

95_alum

Many thanks. Went to take the burners out to inspect for dirt & the tubes/burners damn near came apart in my hands. I'm off to the hardware store...

DeltaBoy

Quote from: 95_alum on February 22, 2014, 05:39:38 pm
Many thanks. Went to take the burners out to inspect for dirt & the tubes/burners damn near came apart in my hands. I'm off to the hardware store...

OUCH! 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.