Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD: #1 ARKANSAS (44-18) vs Missouri State

Started by Razorbacks#1, June 04, 2017, 08:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Science Fiction Greg

The ESPN 3 for our game has been horrific all weekend, and very good from games at different sites.  What's up with that?  I've yet to have this stream go above the lowest resolution and it's hung completely twice.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

SPAL

Quote from: rhog1 on June 04, 2017, 09:14:45 pm
I remember they had a cocky pitcher that showed his butt in the supers. That lead to some bad blood.

One Matthew hall.

ThisTeetsTaken

For watchespn app users, sometimes I have to close it and re-open it to find the game.  Especially if I opened the app before it got listed.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

JHicks3636

In the Arkansas 1st

1. Cole            .307
2. Spanberger   .297
3. Bonfield        .299

Razorbacks#1

:razorback:

0          Bot 1st                  0                   
                 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
MSU      0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
ARK         |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

panhandlepig

Quote from: Birminghog on June 04, 2017, 09:09:48 pm
Tomorrow is my birthday. I already told my bunch I wasn't coming in tomorrow. What a great birthday present this could be!

Tomorrow is my birthday as well.  Happy Birthday. Go Hogs.

ThisTeetsTaken

SPAL

JHicks3636

woodrow hog call

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

TebowHater

3-1 pitch in the other batters box called a strike but I'll take a double instead!!!

DLUXHOG

Quote from: elksnort on June 04, 2017, 09:18:51 pm
No, what is the deal?

It is now listed on the main page as "Missouri State vs Arkansas"......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

elksnort

JHicks3636

Cole, in at .268, takes the count full, doubles to leftcenter

onebadrubi

We are already seeing outside to Cole called strike that would hit the knees of a righty.

ThisTeetsTaken

Oklahawg

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 04, 2017, 08:43:50 pm
I have been juggling my life so long around the wife and the Razorbacks, that I have come to a  conclusion. It has been fun, here on the forum. I will do my last year of this forum and finish out the the 2017 BB forum. It has been memorable, and an opportunity to give back. This forum was awesome before me, and with posters who dedicate their time like Wilson, SPAL, Arkansas, you, Maddhog, and many others, it will continue to provide the best game threads on webs. I really appreciate you folks, more than you know. :razorback:

This is second division chatter. Take some time away and then get back in here!!! Thanks for helping make this HV's top forum.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

elksnort

soooieman

My Watch ESPN on Apple TV says "0066 no account returned from UPDA" whatever that means

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

elksnort

HogFansReunited

Quote from: soooieman on June 04, 2017, 09:21:47 pm
My Watch ESPN on Apple TV says "0066 no account returned from UPDA" whatever that means

Log out and back in. Had the same problem yesterday.

Member #3568

TebowHater

SPAL

Quote from: soooieman on June 04, 2017, 09:21:47 pm

Sign out and sign back in.

MissippHog

I don't want to go all fashion police here, but MoSt has some of the worst uniforms I have seen.

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

SPAL

bondhue

That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

JHicks3636

Bonfield, in at .297, singles, and 2 are on with 0 outs

TebowHater

Another hit! WPS! This is fantastic. Fletcher hit a HR right here and make this look like the Florida game

ThisTeetsTaken

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

hog.goblin

SPAL

SPAL

JHicks3636

hog.goblin

Their pitcher reminds of the kid pitching in Dazed & Confused

JHicks3636

Fletcher, in at .299, squared to bunt and took a strike, takes strike 2 but not bunting, 1-2, foul, foul, grounds out to 3B but runners advance to 2nd and 3rd with 1 out

JHicks3636

TNhawgfan

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 04, 2017, 09:28:30 pm
Their pitcher reminds of the kid pitching in Dazed & Confused
And the hogs are waiting to beat his ass with paddles
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

TebowHater

HogFansReunited

Member #3568