Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 27 THREAD: #15 ARKANSAS (19-7, 4-3 SEC) vs Missouri (15-13, 0-7 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 02, 2016, 01:22:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwild32

PoconoHog

Lead-off batter Nelson...count 2 - 2...full count...BB
Man on 1st     0 outs
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

rljjr

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 02, 2016, 07:29:03 pm
Where you seeing that? #103 on Boyds

I got that from our team comparison in this thread unless I read it wrong.

TNhawgfan

Our starting pitchers put more strain on our bullpen than any team I can remember. We can't get one guy to go 5 innings
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

tennesseehogwild

McKinney looks a little better even though he walked the 1st batter! Gosh we need him to go at least 4 and hold em to 2 or 3.

PoconoHog

Next batter Bond...count 1 - 2...K's swinging
1 out     Man on 1st
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

PoconoHog

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

PoconoHog

Next batter McGuire...count 1 - 1...flies out to CF to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 2nd
Tigers lead 2 - 0

tennesseehogwild

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2                    Bot 2nd                                             0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
MIZ       2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  2  |  3  | 0  | 2     
ARK       0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

Maddhog

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PoconoHog

Gassaway, Nomura and Spanberger due up for the Hogs in bottom of 2nd

PoconoHog

Gassaway.....count 2 - 0.....lines out to LF
1 out     Nomura to the plate

PoconoHog

Nomura.....grounds out to 2B
2 outs     Spanberger to the plate

PoconoHog

Spanberger.....count 0 - 1....grounds out to 1B to end the inning
Heading to top of 3rd
Tigers lead 2 - 0

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2                    Top 3rd                                             0

MIZ       2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  2  |  3  | 0  | 2     
ARK       0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

PoconoHog

Maddhog

hogwild32

PORKULATOR

For someone that these announcers think is amazing, we're getting a lot of bats on his pitches.  We'll wear him out by the 4th.
Woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Cornfed Pig

PoconoHog

Lead-off batter Ring...count 0 - 2...count 1 - 2...grounds out to 2B
1 out

Dr. Starcs

PoconoHog

Next batter Howard...count 3 - 0...count 3 - 1...full count...BB
Man on 1st     1 out

PoconoHog

Next batter Lavy...count 0 - 2...count 1 - 2...count 2 - 2...fouls off couple pitches...flies out to CF
2 outs     Man on 1st

Maddhog

PoconoHog

Next batter Harris...count 2 - 0...count 2 - 1...count 3 - 1...BB
Men on 1st and 2nd     2 outs

PoconoHog

Next batter Sharp...count 3 - 0...count 3 - 1...full count...grounds out to 2B to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 3rd
Tigers lead 2 - 0

Nobody throwing in the pen for the Hogs

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2                    Bot 3rd                                             0

MIZ       2 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  2  |  3  | 0  | 4     
ARK       0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

Maddhog

PoconoHog

PORKULATOR

Way to throw a ground ball to 2nd and save yourself McKinney.
Never Yield

PoconoHog

Catron.....count 3 - 0.....BB
Man on 1st     0 outs     Bernal to the plate

Cornfed Pig

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

trippigs

PoconoHog

Bernal.....count 1 - 1.....count 1 - 2.....fouls off couple pitches.....count 2 - 2.....K's swinging
1 out     Man on 1st     Pennell to the plate

PoconoHog

Pennell.....count 1 - 1.....ground ball to 3B.....error...
Catron makes it to 3rd base.....Pennell thrown out at 2nd base
Man on 3rd     2 outs     Eagan to the plate

hogwild32

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: rljjr on April 02, 2016, 07:54:01 pm
I got that from our team comparison in this thread unless I read it wrong.
The comparison has us @ #105 unless you made a typo in your initial post.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Eagan.....count 0 - 2.....count 1 - 2.....count 2 - 2.....K's looking to end the inning
Heading to top of 4th
Tigers lead 2 - 0

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2                    Top 4th                                             0

MIZ       2 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  2  |  3  | 1  | 4     
ARK       0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  0  |  0  | 0  | 1     

hogwild32