Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 15 Thread: Doubleheader Game 1 #16 ARKANSAS (9-5, 0-0 SEC) vs. #5 VANDERBILT (13-4, 0-0 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 13, 2015, 04:15:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rhog1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 14, 2015, 06:11:58 pm
Thought we had that one for a while, but none of us thought that before the game started, did we?
Your right. I honestly expected to lose this one. Just the way we lost stings.

BroyledNutts

We beat Buehler last year...didn't we?

I'm rooting for another rain delay - maybe that will cool Vandy's momentum.

ricepig

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 14, 2015, 06:11:58 pm
Thought we had that one for a while, but none of us thought that before the game started, did we?

True, but, then again, we didn't think we'd give up 4 in the 9th. Our bullpen is very short with guys who can get outs and I think DVH was thinking, they score a couple, we still win.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Killean

Quote from: flippinhogmana on March 14, 2015, 06:14:24 pm
No but neither did we think we would waste Jackson, we thought we'd have him to help Killean.

I can go a full 9.. but I top out in the low 70's.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ricepig

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 14, 2015, 06:16:15 pm
Thanks for helping, can you help with game 2? +1
Yes, but would really like if PoconoHog, TuckFexas, Hicks or another would jump in for a game. Regardless, we will make it happen. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TikiHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 14, 2015, 06:19:52 pm
Yes, but would really like if PoconoHog, TuckFexas, Hicks or another would jump in for a game. Regardless, we will make it happen. Go HOGS!
Exactly what I was thinking! Even for a few innings.

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

lefty08

The blown call at first that cost us a run early stings. Great effort though. The way we have been playing it surprised me we had a chance on the road
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

flippinhogmana

Quote from: TikiHog on March 14, 2015, 06:20:43 pm
cant play 7's on Saturday when the series ends on Sunday....

I thought there might be some NCAA or league rules about that...never let rain and reality get in the way of the rules...Of course you have to follow the rules, but one would think that since baseball has been played on this planet for a good while they would think about such circumstances and give a little latitude to the coaches and umpires, the commissioner, something.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

dbhog

We probably ought to get used to this because it won't be the last time this happens.  As I've said before, this staff walks too many batters and it comes back to bite you.

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Game 2 thread is sticked at the top of the forum if you are looking for it. ;)

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 14, 2015, 05:23:01 pm
Wiel flies out to right

runner is out at home after Shaddy missed tagging him twice and the runner missed the plate.....flipped to Stone and he tagged him out to end the inning.

WOW!
This play made SC Top 10 at #4.

Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 4h4 hours ago 
Hogs No. 4 on @SportsCenter's #SCTop10 for this crazy play at the plate in extra innings tonight. #WPS
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/576956363009589248/pu/vid/1280x720/qbTtrXAsVxvOQymq.mp4