Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1's losing

Started by PintailKiller, June 02, 2007, 10:16:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PintailKiller

June 02, 2007, 10:16:09 pm Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 10:17:53 pm by PintailKiller
Seems to be happening quite a bit this year -
FSU, Texas, Texas A&M, and San Diego all lost today with San Diego being the #8 national seed going 0-2.
Wichita St lost Friday night.
Virginaia and Long Beach ahd to come from behind to win.
Being a #1 at home this year has been tougher than expected.
I still expect the Hogs to win this regional, even if they do not pull out tonights game.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

hoglady

It'll be a tough road to pull out the regional now - I don't see where the pitching will come from to beat OSU twice.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

doc_hogiday7

stick a fork in em, its over. We arent gettin out of the regional. The question of the decade....which major arkansas sport is the biggest choke artist....id go with baseball, simply because we are expected to do good and fizzle. If we have a decent year in football, our fans have tickled snoots so losing late doesnt matter and basketball, well....most people have come to expect 1 and done.

arklahoman36

Quote from: hoglady on June 02, 2007, 11:30:25 pm
It'll be a tough road to pull out the regional now - I don't see where the pitching will come from to beat OSU twice.

I agree, because I say you have to pitch Schmidt against Creighton.