Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nothing has changed from last season to this...

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 09, 2017, 11:14:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

in fact, it's worse if the TCU and SC games are valid evidence. All that talk from players, coaches and Bielema from immediately after the bowl game about finishing and 2nd half play. What happened? They had a chip on their shoulder all spring and summer. Then they were hungry after the TCU game. What now?

After the TCU game, the line was, "We don't need a superman at every position, every play...just do your job." At this point, I'd take a Clark Kent the newspaper reporter effort and result at any position, especially on the O and D lines.

When coaching leadership is inept, it's all for naught as evidenced but the game results this year. Beginning with the Missouri game last year through the SC game 2 days ago, Arkansas has been outscored in the five P5 games 134 to 34. Games vs. Missouri, Va Tech, TCU, Texas A&M, and SC.

Bielema cannot correct the problems in year 5 and this year is going to be the worst year in his tenure since the 0-8 of year 1. I see the Razorbacks winning 1 SEC game.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.