Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moved up to number 53 in the rivals recruiting rankings!!!!!!

Started by HOGness4life, January 19, 2010, 09:35:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGness4life

Up to number 10 in the SEC.

CBP still has anywhere from 3-5 ships left to give out and you know they will only be going to studs b/c we have to be selective. We've seen in the last week Petrino is starting his notorious finish in the recruiting season. Should be a furious finish.

All hail Glorious Arkansas!!!!!! :razorback:

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

Hogwild06

Warren, AR - the WR pipeline of the University of Arkansas

Table Rocker

KlubhouseKonnected

oh man..... you just keep getting funnier and funnier.

k yo self
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

ArkieBrat

HOGness4life....hey, where have you been lately?  I haven't seen you on here in the past week or so and sure have missed your insightful posts.  A few nights ago I checked out The Tavern; OTR said he hadn't seen you around.  ::)

Just to let you know that we will be moving up another notch or two as I have a nephew, twice removed, that will be bulking up the D line....6' @ 120 lbs.  For some reason Rivals hasn't rated him yet but I am certain that he will get an automatic 3* and after about 3 years in the weight/conditioning program he should be bumped up to a 4*.  Things are looking good in Glorious Arkansas!  8)
My all time Razorback favs.....

1. 1969 Shootout (Longhorns 'n Hogs football)
2.  Great Alaska Shootout under Eddie Sutton
3.  Orange Bowl CLASSIC under the Great Lou
4.  Rollin w/Nolan AND the '94 NC
5.  Being able to see Nolan and Company at the Aloha Classic in Honolulu (Dec '94) & all of us breaking bread together at a luau, & watching Nolan do the hula after being called onstage. AWESOME!  It doesn't get any better than that.

jcentennial

Ain't ya heard?  the stars don't matter! 

31to6

Quote from: HOGness4life on January 19, 2010, 09:35:42 pm

CBP still has anywhere from 3-5 ships left to give out and you know they will only be going to studs b/c we have to be selective. We've seen in the last week Petrino is starting his notorious finish in the recruiting season. Should be a furious finish.

DIAF

VenturaHog

This brand of trolling is genius and hilarious to me. It gets his point across and beats a pissing match. +1

1highhog

Welll, we might be sittin pretty at #10, but won't it be funny come football season when we're looking behind us at at least 10 teams in the SEC and saying, Wish you was us Huh!

ThatGUY

I will never be able to out-guess this board......

One week it is Rivals who doesn't know talent, and CBP is a genius.
Next week you get pumped because 4* Bobby is looking to de-commit from such and such school and is looking at the Hogs.

Is it the stars or is it Petrino?

Are the idiots at Rival and Scout all idiots?

dougieritch

Well are you a CHODE!!!

The_Boot_stops_here

been missing you!!

Porkys Revenge

Hogness, don't woory about the 53 ranking. That cock holster you keep running is rated tops in the country.