Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we played TCU again this weekend

Started by Arazorbackguy1, September 26, 2017, 10:39:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

phadedhawg

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on September 26, 2017, 04:21:52 pm
It's amazing how much TCU has improved around here this week. 

*snicker*

TCU had a bad game against us but I never thought they were a bad team.  I expect them to stay ranked most of the year.  I don't think we will be ranked again in this decade.  Schools are going in two different directions.

zebradynasty

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on September 26, 2017, 04:21:52 pm
It's amazing how much TCU has improved around here this week.

Speaking for myself I never bought in that TCU was some third rate Texas school surviving on leftovers from UT and A&M!

EastexHawg

Quote from: jst01 on September 26, 2017, 01:07:58 pm
You'll probably hear this in BB's Thursday night show "a play here and a different bounce there and we are ranked #20 and the fans are loving it.."

"We were close, Chuck.  We were close."  Now I want to cut off my fingers just for typing something Nutt said.

majp51

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on September 26, 2017, 10:39:50 am
I think we win. 

Weren't you the guy that also thought Brandon Allen was better than Dak Prescott?

If we played TCU again this week we would get beat much worse than the first time as they are at least twice as good as they were against us the first time.  That is, unless they went Okie Lite on us and come in totally mentally un-prepared, then we might beat them.  Nutt was very good at catching teams mentally un-prepared to play us.

majp51

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on September 26, 2017, 10:39:50 am
I think we win. 

No, because you are living in a fantasy, where TCU doesn't get any better but the Razorbacks do. They played fairly badly themselves during the Arkansas game. The fact that Arkansas scored 43 points on the same A&M D that could not stop UCLA (a team which couldn't beat Memphis) doesn't suddenly mean you could score at will against TCU.

twistitup

Quote from: EastexHawg on September 26, 2017, 04:34:34 pm
"We were close, Chuck.  We were close."  Now I want to cut off my fingers just for typing something Nutt said.

CBB just said a similar thing in an interview earlier this week

"we are so close, so close"
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....