Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Comments/Suggestions/Misc

Started by Lanny, November 13, 2006, 10:31:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

November 13, 2006, 10:31:22 pm Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 01:30:34 pm by DEVICEHIGH
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

FLKeysGuy

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

WindyCityHog

I have said for a very long time that Device should be the official Hogville photoshopper.....PBD pointed him out to me many moons ago.

That said, there was a thread with a video using Paul Simon's song....."Hop on the Bus Gus"....

Anyone know where I can find it?  That was CLASSIC.

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: WindyCityHog on November 14, 2006, 03:44:11 pm
I have said for a very long time that Device should be the official Hogville photoshopper.....PBD pointed him out to me many moons ago.

That said, there was a thread with a video using Paul Simon's song....."Hop on the Bus Gus"....

Posted by "TheMitchMustainEra"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzY4WzzFgQ
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

mikeb

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on November 14, 2006, 04:40:22 pm
Quote from: WindyCityHog on November 14, 2006, 03:44:11 pm

Posted by “TheMitchMustainEra”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzY4WzzFgQ

Brilliant!!!

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

FLKeysGuy

DH ~  are you gonna create a separate thread for each of your past animations too?  I think that would be welcomed here!!!

DEVICEHIGH

November 15, 2006, 04:04:38 pm #11 Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 05:01:06 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Quote from: KEYS on November 15, 2006, 12:41:47 pm
DH ~  are you gonna create a separate thread for each of your past animations too?  I think that would be welcomed here!!!
Yes. Done.
This thread is stickied. You can click the top link for the latest one.

RBLtoHOG

DEVICEHIGH is my FAVORITE hogville poster. No matter WHATS goin on with the team and how PO'ed I am, his posts always make me laugh. After the Florida loss I started to cry (yes, losing makes me cry), I turned my phone off, and was about to drink some nyquil and go to bed. I decided to get on here to see what people had to say about the game. After reading all the griping in MMQB I was in an even worse mood so I decided to come in here and look at some of his work that I hadn't seen yet. I laughed my arse off, grabbed a beer, called a friend to see what was goin on.

Thank you device for helpin me through the hard times
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Snort and Squeal

Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

JDHogg

I know most of your work is Shop with music, but do you guys remember on SNL, the guy was Dick somebody? and it was animated people with real audio.  It was hilarious.  I know that the last nine years is filled with audio gems and I'll be watching to see if you guys are on this.

I have neither the talent or ability, so I'm limited to enjoying what you guys do.  Keep up the good work!
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

Snort and Squeal

We need something special for the "breakup" DH and MMera......

TheMediocreEra

Quote from: Snort and Squeal on January 15, 2007, 10:21:19 pm
We need something special for the "breakup" DH and MMera......

Don't worry...

Snort and Squeal

Soooo... is the Gus bus coming back for Mitch?

YepItsMe

I watched your videos on Youtube having nutt and all them in the music videos and geico commercials.  I think it would be hilarious to do the geico commercial where hes on the coach with the therapist and put nutts head on it.  That would be hilarious seeing nutt goign hang on its my mother...I'm going to put her on speaker phone

DEVICEHIGH

how about:
"Hang on, its Frank. I'll put him on speaker"

YepItsMe

HAHA that would be great

jnh0g5

http://www.geico.com/video/therapy_h.htm
Have you seen this ad? 
Just change the caveman to HDN and the therapist to Gus and that's all you need.

solix

what about a shake and bake picture (ricky bobby) but the heads are HDN and JFB.  just think it would be funny

kenton

There's a new Sonic commercial with those two guys I DO NOT like, but this one would be great in the hands of DeviceHigh or MitchMustainEra

Anyways, it goes something like

Passenger: I want a Coney w/ Tots
Driver: ::speaking to box:: I need two Supersonic Cheeseburgers
Passenger: WTH dude!  I wanted a Coney
Driver: I called an auidible, YOU DON'T CALL THE PLAYS!

Just chop Gus' head for the passenger and HDN for the driver and it would be a GREAT VIDEO.
Hogville is full of winners and smiters.

I'm Kenton Rogers from somewhere in Texas and I APPROVE THIS POST

WMS > RRS
RRS < WMS
WMS = KING

Hogville: IF YOU CAN'T SHOW ME SOMETHING NEW THEN I'M GOING TO DEMEAN YOU BY CALLING THE REPOST POLICE.  Most commonly used phrase on Hogville: Read more.  Post less.  (darn, take your own advice!)

patgrl

Great forun HSV. Keep up the good work

razorbackfan4life

What software do you use to make your little animations.

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on March 05, 2007, 10:42:24 am
  What software do you use to make your little animations.

Adobe Photoshop, Jasco Animation Shop and Windows movie maker.

moley_russells_wart_hog

aka  cheech and chongs et...... extra testicle?????

what ya think device?

razorbackfan4life

I just saw your clip on KNWA!!! LOL  The Stan Heath Nolan and Eddie one

ilovepinebluff

How about making a video about Dana?

MizK

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on April 05, 2007, 04:54:08 pm
How about making a video about Dana?

I agree!  I think the music with this one should be the Beatle's (I think it's the Beatle's song!) "You Say Goodbye and I say Hello"....I know that you can do it DEVICEHIGH!!
Quote from: Wildhog on April 01, 2011, 05:28:33 pm
You're in the tavern, bro.  It's like Thunderdome.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 pm
Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

jnh0g5

DEVICEHIGH

Conway Cool Daddy

I'm waiting on the real scoop on the text messages. You know what was really said.

From the unofficial text message records.
TP: Hey guys lets go for ice cream!

DN: I'm in, I love ice cream. Can I get sprinkles this time.

HN: I'm in.
  No wait, I have a meeting with Mitch. I'm out.

TP: Darn it. That makes me so mad I could scream!
      Somebody ought to give that boy a piece of their mind.

You could get really creative with this.

LSPRazorbac

Can you photoshop HDN's head on to jack Nicholson's body and have him say this?  just an idea

You can't handle the truth! Son, we run a program that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by people that have email and text capability. Who's gonna do it? You? You, darksider? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Gus Malzahn, Mitch Mustain and you curse the Razorbacks. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Mustain's transfer, while tragic, probably saved Casey's starting role. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves my arse...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me at this program. You need me at this program.
We use words like smoke, draw, so fast it just messes you up...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very SEC West Championship that  I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a helmet and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to

porkNjeans

Would it be possible to do a Nutt parody of the Norm the Tire-Man commercial?

Just askin.

chortle

June 01, 2007, 10:06:33 pm #39 Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:15:07 pm by chortle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nIUcRJX9-o

This is screaming to be Nuttified.

hawaiianhogster

When I first saw that commercial I thought the same thing and started laughing.

DEVICEHIGH

Judge? You up for it?

JFB as the mom.

V

I appreciate what you do very much. I live out of state and want you to know that Ark, TX, ILL, TN, IA, and Canada love your vids. I appreciate you not going over the edge either way and those videos are funny. Keep it up. V in SoTex!!!!

DEVICEHIGH

Lanlord

Are you looking for an Ass. Mod?

DEVICEHIGH

haha  ;D

Gets kinda lonely in here sometimes. Not much work todo.

Lanlord

So was that a no?

I do love the work that does get done in here.

Lanlord

I am very good at being an ass. (or so I'm told).

You would have to teach me to be a mod.

Lanlord

In case you change your mind here's my resume.

RESUME

To whom it may concern,

My name is DEVICEHIGH Lanlord.
Like Cher, Madonna and Lanny, I don't need a last name. Some simply call me DEVICE Lan, My friends in MMQB call me STFU, I think it's the Mexican community that calls me pwn3d (Anyway, I think it's Mexican).

My goal is to work for a growing forum with plenty room for advancement, serving the refugee clown community that hogapalooza has relocated here.

Qualifications

I drink lots of beer and play golf. But mostly just drink lots of beer.
I'm just regular guy, I spend hours looking at Razorheads69s' post instead of working. I avoid threads created by moses that read "Would you?" and threads created by LSUFan that read "Caption". I find myself half-sprung while looking at luckyrazors signature lines and I always hover my mouse over a JIMMY BOARFFETT post and read the tool tip to make sure it doesn't read [imq]dogs_ass.jpg[/img], before I open it.

I am also willing and capable of adding the redundant and unnecessary signature at the end of every post.

Major accomplishments

I am the developer of the STFU-MAP(STFU method for abusive posting)
I have developed and taught thousands a method of posting that allows you to be abusive and asinine while leaving other readers unsure of your intentions.

I have perfected a system of using the winkie face and other icons while being an ass. I've learned that if you use the winkie face a lot you can get away with a lot more.

Use case:
Functional requirement

User post example-

Quote from: HogISH™ on July 06, 2007, 09:51:53 AM
yea, he pooped in my lucky charms....

HogISH

Implementation

Intrinsic
hogISH you're a dork

STFU-MAPed
hogISH you're a dork

Notice the amazing difference the STFU-MAP system makes. For more case studies email or send $19.95 and I'll send the complete STFU-MAP kit. Shipping and handling not included.

STFU Out...

DEVICEHIGH

Hey, that resume looks familiar