Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

selfexplanatory

To use a line from Phil Hellmuth, "I can dodge bullets baby!"
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

razorbackfan86

Knot2brite

Limbocker, Kowalchek, WElls, Cox? Who wants some of the Tiggers?
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

Where's all the naysayers in the thread that said we lose. To all you so called fans, suk it! Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

RD

I NEED SOMEONE TO USE THE FLAG FRIDAY, I WON'T BE ABLE TO

WHO WANTS THE RESPONSIBILITY

hoglady

I know we have no one to pitch on Friday.
But tonight I DON'T CARE.

This game was great exposure for the Arkansas program.
Anyone who loves baseball - loved watching this game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

razorbackfan86

creecy

Freight broker looking for loads, email me!

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 17, 2009, 10:59:23 pm
I start work in 6 hours.  Can't sleep

I know the feeling. I'll sacrifice some sleep for a win like that.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

moccus

TuckFexas

That was by far the most stressful, frustrating, exciting, and fun game I've ever witnessed. Holy schit. I REALLY need some sleep but it's gonna be damn tough. WPf'nS!!!!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: RD on June 17, 2009, 11:00:43 pm
I NEED SOMEONE TO USE THE FLAG FRIDAY, I WON'T BE ABLE TO

WHO WANTS THE RESPONSIBILITY

Consider it done my friend

donewithdale

ESPNU is replaying it right now for anyone wanting to record or stay up.

STRILE

Ef you doubters. You can kiss my arse. Woo [CENSORED] Pig Soouieeeeeee!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

selfexplanatory

Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.

Porkette

Incredible game!
Go Hogs!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
GO HOGS GO!

HamHands

What a whale of a ball game! Hats of the the Cavs.
One day at a time.

Hogbody

Quote from: donewithdale on June 17, 2009, 10:58:52 pm
Won't matter if we don't start hitting.  LSU is going to hit whomever we put out there.

And DVH better not pinch hit for Darr in a big situation again. 

Darr deserves the start....but so do Eibner, Leavitt, and Mckinney after tonight.

Not sure what I'd do...

hog-man

SEE YOU ALL TOMOROW 6PM? ILL BE HERE, RIGHT HERE, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!    AND YES WE CAN FINALLY CHANGE THE CHANNEL, UNLESS YOU WANT TO WATCH MLS......NOT ME ! :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

selfexplanatory

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 17, 2009, 11:01:17 pm
That was by far the most stressful, frustrating, exciting, and fun game I've ever witnessed. Holy schit. I REALLY need some sleep but it's gonna be damn tough. WPf'nS!!!!

Beer is gone...I am too wound up...How can anybody sleep right now?

Pcalitrack

TuckFexas

Quote from: Knot2brite on June 17, 2009, 11:00:40 pm
Limbocker, Kowalchek, WElls, Cox? Who wants some of the Tiggers?

I keep forgetting....throw Cox out there and see if he sticks.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HognotinMemphis

Dallas the Chin is awesome. Fantastic job from the mound.

And, thank you, Tom Cruise.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Clint Alan

NO WAY I CAN GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW, NO FRIGGIN WAY
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Fisticuffs

Quote from: hoglady on June 17, 2009, 11:00:49 pm
This game was great exposure for the Arkansas program.
Anyone who loves baseball - loved watching this game.

Anyone who loves baseball and mls soccer that is..

rogersvillemohog

HOG'S WIN!!! HOG'S WIN!!! OHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY!  :razorback:
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: donewithdale on June 17, 2009, 11:01:22 pm

Thanks for the catch!  Definitely gotta record it.

STRILE

I'm gonna need a couple shots to sleep! Woo Pig. Way to go Dallas!!!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Arkapigdiesel

I was wrong.  Thought we were done after the LSU game.

I'm jacked up, but realize that LSU is going to be beyond tough to beat once, much less twice.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Knot2brite

Friday is my b-day and all I want is a win over LSU. It is my 40th and that would make it perfect!
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

RD

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 17, 2009, 11:01:20 pm
Consider it done my friend
Awesome.

Don't forget the Load Em Up, Stack Em Up, Rack Em Up (before they hit)

MOW EM DOWN (pitcher)

GO HOGS I'M OUT!

Slacker

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

moccus

Quote from: donewithdale on June 17, 2009, 11:01:22 pm

Thanks for the tip... This one is getting DVR'd.

PorcineSublime

As Mel used to say"How about that". I would love to beat the Tiggers, but at this point I am just happy to be in the final four. WPS!!!!!
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

ballhog™

WOOOOOOOOOOO  PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  SOIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Rsvlhog

Quote from: STRILE on June 17, 2009, 11:01:26 pm
Ef you doubters. You can kiss my arse. Woo Franking Pig Soouieeeeeee!

Right on! I hope they do us all a favor and stay away for friday's game. I actually got so tired of it that I got off the computer to just watch the game and am now just coming back. They ruin it for me trying to be on here.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

CaseyVick

Best baseball game I have ever seen.
It would of sucked having to watch this game on espn classic knowing that we lost.

artyhog

What a game.

WPS

I could not leave the front room to go to the computer room to get in on the posts.

I had to stay in my seat.

What a game.

Mr.Mabry

Way to represent our great University boys! Thanks go to RmH for the always excellent PBP. Gotta always keep hope alive for our HOGS.

snoblind

It will be a lot easier to watch it the 2nd and 3rd time on ESPN classic and U knowing we win.

HogCzar1

That was perhaps the gutsiest performance by an Arkansas team in any sport that I have seen in a long time.
This team may not be the most talented in the CWS, but no one has competed harder, and shown more mental toughness.
I haven't felt as proud of an effort in a big time game in a long time.
Congrats all around. Let get some rest, and make a run at it Friday.

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important