Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Football Is Here!

Started by moses_007, September 03, 2016, 06:19:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

We sure as hell don't want to open the season playing like Arkansas State played last night.  State was miserable.  I've never seen so many muffed center-quarterback exchanges.  Toledo beat the Red Wolves, 31-10 in Jonesboro.

moses_007

Houston is impressive... leads OU, 33-17 near end of the 3rd quarter.

farmhawg

Houston with another take away.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

dsgreen

Mississippi St. only up 6 on South Alabama in the 4th.  Not looking good in Starkville without Dak.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: moses_007 on September 03, 2016, 01:38:21 pm
Houston is impressive... leads OU, 33-17 near end of the 3rd quarter.

almost big game bob strikes again

5HOG5

Oklahoma getting curve stomped by Houston 33-17  4th Quarter.

alohawg

Aaaaaand Jags take the lead in Starkville with :57 remaining.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

dsgreen

South Alabama just took a 1 point lead over MS St. with less than a minute to go in the game.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

5HOG5