Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL LSU GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, November 11, 2017, 08:41:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

Youngsta71701

Well, look on the bright side guys and gals. Basketball seasons here. WPS!!!
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

alohawg

Quote from: Hoggin in NYC on November 11, 2017, 02:09:24 pm
it is as expected.  not even upset anymore. 

eager about our next move/hire.

This is where I'm at.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Youngsta71701

Quote from: ceegar on November 11, 2017, 02:07:35 pm
Hammonds runs up the back of his lineman.  He is a slot guy not a tailback.  Sorry
Could that be called following his blocks... ???

TheEnemy

Quote from: LumberBacks on November 11, 2017, 02:06:56 pm
Kinda.  But to the guy with the wrong colored shirt.

Well to be fair it went right over Nance head and he didn't even try to catch it.

alohawg

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 11, 2017, 02:09:42 pm
Well, look on the bright side guys and gals. Basketball seasons here. WPS!!!

They couldn't have done a better job when we most needed something to feel good about. I am excited.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Atlhogfan1

TJ followed his blocks on that run because on his first he tried foolishly to go outside and got nowhere. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Youngsta71701

TheEnemy

I'm just glad Kelley's toe miraculously healed during the first 3.5 quarters of the game.

Locutus_of_Boar

Excluding the missed Tiger kicks it ends up the exact same score as a year ago.

One final trophy game to lose...

2-3 for the Boot

1-2 for the Battle Line

0-5 for the SW Classic

3-10 with one to go.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on November 11, 2017, 02:08:57 pm

And Whaley looks scared to get hit.  I'd rather give the ball to TJ 20 times.
I've noticed how he seems to tense up and freeze up when he's about to get hit.

havok

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on November 11, 2017, 02:06:46 pm
2 touches today?

3...but 2 of them were plays where the Defense knew he was going to get the ball and where he was going...  I think BB planned to put Hammonds in a no win situation so he can say.. "I told you he wasn't ready, and that is why I "Brilliantly" didn't play him for 2 years".

Hogwild

Quote from: alohawg on November 11, 2017, 02:08:16 pm
Ed 'Kermit the frog' Oregeron.

now has a career 11-25 SEC record, 1/2 game better than CBB

Youngsta71701

Quote from: havok on November 11, 2017, 02:14:10 pm
3...but 2 of them were plays where the Defense knew he was going to get the ball and where he was going...  I think BB planned to put Hammonds in a no win situation so he can say.. "I told you he wasn't ready, and that is why I "Brilliantly" didn't play him for 2 years".
Anything to make himself look right huh...

jgphillips3

Quote from: TheEnemy on November 11, 2017, 02:12:50 pm
I'm just glad Kelley's toe miraculously healed during the first 3.5 quarters of the game.

This.

Lady Razorback

hoglady

Quote from: apcapri on November 11, 2017, 01:54:28 pm
Deep throws from your QB with a bad shoulder and runs from your QB with a bad toe. #Uncommon

That's the best statement I've seen all day.
Well done.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

elksnort

I think it would be appropriate that one Bielema goes to the press conference no one is there

hoglady

Quote from: BassinHawg on November 11, 2017, 02:03:17 pm
Hammonds should transfer. No matter who the coach is next year, he got the shaft thanks to Jeffy and The Powers That Be!

Hammonds wasn't getting anymore after the dropped pass (looked like a lateral to me).
BB has a short leash with this kid. One screw up and he's done for the day.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

havok

Quote from: hoglady on November 11, 2017, 02:44:29 pm
Hammonds wasn't getting anymore after the dropped pass (looked like a lateral to me).
BB has a short leash with this kid. One screw up and he's done for the day.

Sounds kinda like Bert was looking for any reason he could..to pull him and not play any more

Kinda like when The Dork pulled Mustain just because he didn't like him.  He was ready to sideline him permanently for the very 1st reason he could find.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 11, 2017, 01:34:40 pm
I passed a guy on i-40 yesterday with a red wolves license plate. dumb ass left his toolbox open and was just driving with it up, blissfully unaware.

I had to leave this thread about page 22...but looking back through it, THIS has to be the best post of them all.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork