Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL LSU GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, November 11, 2017, 08:41:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GunnerHawg70

Ok, I'm out!!! This game is a wrap...Good talk HV...

HogPharmer

Quote from: TriHog on November 11, 2017, 01:49:18 pm
Did he just say he didn't remember Allen missing open guys????

Haha! I heard that too... if he'd stop talking for 3 seconds and actually watch the game he would at least have noticed that AA's inability to step into a throw has killed us today.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

jgphillips3

Also, I thought Cole Kelley was TOO HURT to play...so what the hell?

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

oldhog63

We hadn't had a really dumb call of the game. Needed one to keep up the average.

TheEnemy

When you hurry up there everyone knew it was a sneak.....that was dumb

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

riccoar

DoubleReedHawgCaller

That dumb call alone ought to end this mess this evening.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

alohawg

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 11, 2017, 01:50:38 pm
LSU knew what was going to happen and stopped it easily. Turn out the lights, party is ova!

You ain't kidding, they knew EXACTLY.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

FelixJonesorDMAC?

hawgdavis

BrianG

John Snow

This is how Arkansas feels about Bret Beilama and Jeff Long right now!

HogPharmer

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on November 11, 2017, 01:51:14 pm
Lmao couldn't gain an inch on 4th down.  Stupid freakin call.  The QB has a bum wheel and the OL is soft.

Should've handed it off to the TE
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

BassinHawg

That was pretty stupid. Sums up the whole program!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

DeltaEagle

If nothing else the quarterback sneak call on that play should get him fired Monday

Jimbob111

Lol, Bielema has the most piss poor game management skills of any coach I've ever seen. Wow. Makes Ed O look like a master strategist.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

hehawg

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 11, 2017, 01:48:58 pm
I think we'll see direct contrast now from AA to Kelley. Watch this freshman stay in the pocket and avoid sacks that AA could not.

AA is 13 of 23 for 140 yards. Poor %. The LSU QB is 11 of 16 for 217 yards.

I laughed out loud
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

HognotinMemphis

Worst O line in the history of U of A football. Anderson should find another line of work. He's no O line coach.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Letsroll1200

hawgball40

WORST RAZORBACK TEAM IN HISTORY regardless of stats

The Pulse

QB sneak 4th and 2 pretty much sums up Bielema

JackTNHogfan

Attention Arkansas Media...

Please ask WTH Bert was thinking trying to sneak on 4 and 2 with a QB that has a bum wheel.

alohawg

This season is Bert giving all of us the middle finger.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Jimbob111

Looks like it may end up a 33-10 game. I heard quite a few folks make that prediction.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

AFBack

TriHog

Well we at least looked like we might have made it respectable for awhile.

hawgdavis

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 11, 2017, 01:51:28 pm

Yea that's what I thought. BB is pathetic

bville_hog

BB thought it was short and inches.  They got a bad spot the play before and he totally missed it.

Atlhogfan1

Had to go for it down 16 this late. No issue with the decision. 

Soooie21

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: bville_hog on November 11, 2017, 01:53:10 pm
BB thought it was short and inches.  They got a bad spot the play before and he totally missed it.

His qb was telling him it was closer than it was.

John Snow

This is how Arkansas feels about Bret Beilama and Jeff Long right now!

hawgdavis

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 11, 2017, 01:53:14 pm
Had to go for it down 16 this late. No issue with the decision. 

Not at all, but huge issue with the play call

cjack

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 11, 2017, 01:51:28 pm

If he was in a walking boot and injured then that was the dumbest play call of the day at least. 

If he wasn't injured then he should've been playing the whole game. 

I feel like he was never injured because there was no reason to change QBs at that point.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

apcapri

Deep throws from your QB with a bad shoulder and runs from your QB with a bad toe. #Uncommon

riccoar

Bielema failure at Arkansas in one simple word: Stubbornness

Atlhogfan1

TX HOG

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol